View Single Post
Old 22-09-2018, 09:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudClimax View Post
Yes she is new her name is Neil, EVO pink skin, new long black wig.
I think Neil will be very popular she is beautiful.

Best
Paul
She's beautiful, congratulations on a great new addition to the range Paul .... But are you sure that you want to give her a name strongly associated with boys rather than girls?

I'm just thinking that a name where there is no element of duality to the usage within a country can change the potential customer demographic. For example, Sam could be Samantha or Samuel or other variants. It has duality making it's usage sexually ambiguous to the purtrchaser where, in England at least, to the best of my knowledge Neil is a common name completely assoicated with the male of the species (though I'm sure that there are probably a few exceptions out there to that genral rule).

Maybe if you want to stick with that go for the Irish spelling (Nial) which could be a little more vague (though possibly not in Ireland).

Appologies, I don't want discussion over a sales name to duistract from the flow of the thread welcoming a beautiful young lady to the fold. I just don't want to see her sales affected by misconceptions due to a name.

kindest regards,

Shamus.

Last edited by shamus; 22-09-2018 at 09:12 AM. Reason: spelling