UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 18-05-2024, 04:20 AM
Active New Member

Default New to the forum

Hi
I just recently joined this forum. It is new to me and wasn't aware of it, maybe because I live in the U.S. I happened across it when I was searching for something else. I am a member on only one other doll site and have been posting there for a few years.
The other forum is Our Doll Community. I noticed a few names here that are also on ODC. Also I was wondering if anyone knows if the ODC site is down for some reason. I haven't gone there in a while and when I did a couple days ago I just get server not found.

I currently have one doll named Mei. She is a 156cm TPE WM doll that I have had since 2019. She is still in fairly good condition. She just can't stand anymore due to loose leg joints. I am going to try to post a photo. Hopefully I can figure out uploading.
I will post some other pics of her soon. I just need to find the appropriate section.

This looks like a cool forum and I'm glade I came across it.

Mei in lingerie
Old 18-05-2024, 04:45 AM
Site Owner

Welcome to UK Love Doll Forum.

I believe the person who was running and paying for ODC, announced he was retiring and would not continue, so the site is now closed.

Mei looks amazing, absolutely gorgeous photo.
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Old 18-05-2024, 06:00 AM
Active New Member

Thanks Tommo 10!
I think Mei is a nice looking although somewhat modest doll that is about as large as I can handle. She is rather photogenic and I can sometimes get her to look fairly realistic in a photo for a TPE doll. I can get a good shot from time to time but some of the photos I've seen here are at a much higher level. Some really beautiful shots!

Too bad ODC is closed. It was a good forum. That is what I was thinking happened.
Old 18-05-2024, 07:00 AM
Golden Diamond Member

welcome to the forum. thats a beautiful photo.

Old 18-05-2024, 07:10 AM
Gold Member

Hi Senso
That is a very beautiful and very professional photo of Mei. I look forward to seeing more of her.
Welcome to this forum.
Old 18-05-2024, 08:16 AM
Silver Member

Hi Senso and welcome to this side of the pond. What an absolutely gorgeous pic of Mei, I'm going to guess that she has WM's head 85? which is one of my all time favourites, I have 2 here myself, Keiko and Kasumi. I'd always wanted to get Keiko a WM156 bod as that looked to suit head 85 perfectly so hope you can post some more pics of Mei soon!

Cheers ☺️
Old 18-05-2024, 12:15 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Welcome to the Forum. An excellent photo!
Old 18-05-2024, 05:01 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

senso and Mei!! Both equally gorgeous I'm sure!

- - -
Old 19-05-2024, 05:12 AM
Active New Member

Thanks everyone!
I think Mei looks beautiful in this shot. Even though she is looking away. I think the simple single low key light added more realism to her look.

Yes Arthur 1960. Mei is a #85 head. One of my favorite TPE heads also. I think she has a nice combination of sexy and cute and fairly realistic. I was happy with the WM 156cm body. This is the slender 156. I think there is another WM 156 that is more curvy. I would prefer her arms to be a little bit larger and maybe a little more of a behind, however I think she has awesome legs. Especially for a somewhat shorter doll. I considered the 157cm body, larger arms and backside but didn't like the legs as much. And like you were saying, the 156cm is probably a more perfect match to the 85 head. The other issue is her being rather petite, it can be difficult to find clothes that fit. Most things are much too large. Clothing needs to be xxs to fit. Even small is usually baggy on her.
Old 19-05-2024, 05:58 AM
Gold Member

I don’t find it easy to find clothes that fit my dolls either. Harper takes xxs in lingerie and Thea has very small breasts (bust of 77cm) but a large behind, so a combination of s/xs/xxs is needed. There are items on SHEIN and TEMU which fit but the range isn’t as great as with other sizes. And Autumn takes size S or 6/8 as a Teddy Babe Deluxe.