UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Torsodoll Forum. (22/4)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-07-2023, 08:10 PM
Bronze Member

Default Elodie YouQDoll Torso "Review"

Firstly let me make it clear I am not in any way particularly qualified to judge or experienced in these things - I am just an average guy with a keen interest in and small collection of few Torso dolls ranging from 5KG models which aren't much more than a sex toy up to full size, so what follows is just my own opinion and general thoughts, I also apologise in advance if the following is a bit rambly - its just how my mind works.....................

I received "Elodie" https://www.lucidtoys.com/products/y...a7427e7f&_ss=r
Promptly and without incident, I was a bit concerned as Lucid did a bit of a- less than I was happy with-job on packing my previous order, (see my post on the Lucid page) However all credit to them they did give me 10% off Elodie which was probably part of my final incentive to hit the "buy now".

Elodie was very well packed with a proper plastic face cover thingy which seems much better than the foam type I have had previously. She had the usual small accessories pack but I was surprised at the quality of the wig which seems really nice, I think its a std Lucid item. The only thing I didn't like was the blanket which has a slight Teddy Bear image pattern (hence possibly suggesting / somehow inferring "young") On removing her from her box and doing some basic "assembly" the first thing I noticed was how attractive she is - I know they are are always a bit of a compromise but the photos on the Lucid web page do not do her justice. The quality of the YouQ body moulding seems excellent, I can find no faults or flaws and I really looked closely, The surface texture of the TPE is really nice and I really like the proportions she is curvy in all the right places the breasts are large and squishy without being silly. I think her face is really pretty but of course that's a personal thing. I almost ordered just the YouQ body only which saves around £70 but I,m now so glad I got the head too. The head connector is a quick release ball on the body end but the end that screws into the head is reduced down to 8mm or so, which seems a bit small to my technical brain, It works fine though. The LHP seems really good although not too much of an issue on a Torso anyway. Internal texture is also very nice, The only very slight negative could be that the rear orifice is not very deep. She is quite heavy for a torso but easy enough to manoeuvre and its a small price to pay for the quality and consistency of the TPE assuming that's the reason.

Elodie is very cuddly and I don't really know quite how to explain it but she seems a lot more "real" than some of my others, I know its crazy to get attached to what is essentially a large piece of moulded rubber but I really love her proportions and shape, I am very glad I got her. If anything untoward was to happen to her I would replace her just the same. I think the quality is excellent for the price (even without my 10% off). If I was to be hyper critical I could suggest that her neck is very slightly on the long side but it doesn't detract from her appeal and again its a personal thing - lets face it - "real" people are all different shapes aren't they?

As an approx frame of reference I also have similar size torso Climax Doll which I really like and was £100 cheaper without head but although there is nothing at all wrong with the Climax Doll next to Elodie the Climax Doll looks nowhere near as good. I also have a Zelex Torso (circa £600+) which I really like although the breasts are really firm -not realistic at all, again the YouQ quality really shows when compared to the Zelex (which I believe is the most expensive Torso Lucid sell). I like curvy women so much prefer the body shape of Elodie to the Zelex. The Zelex is lighter and skinnier but always seems much more awkward to move around - probably because she has arms.!

In summary - and I may well be slightly biased as I am attracted to her body shape - I think Elodie (may yet change her name) is fantastic value for money and really nice quality, In fact the quality seems infinitely better than I would expect at this price point. - so thankyou very much to Lucid and YouQ