UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2023, 04:01 PM
Silver Member

Default Picnic Hamper

This was a shoot I did a few weeks ago during that awful rainy bit of summer we had. Consequently, the lighting was a little bit "challenging", and I've procrastinated a lot about posting them. But, they're here anyway. I don't really do much photography anymore, but I know you like to see Lynne from time to time.

The Hamper

One day, a large box was delivered to the house:

I was busy working from home that day, and asked Lynne to take care of it. She got to work opening the box up. With her enthusiasm I was expecting there to be coffee or something irresistable for her:

"Oh, it looks like a hamper! And a picnic blanket and another random box!":

Having made a mess with the packaging, Lynne pulled the hamper out of the box to take a closer look:

"It's very posh! I think there's some things inside it...":

I was still busy trying to get my head around some annoyingly bad structural steelwork designs for some warehouse in Glasgow, so encouraged her to take a look and see if there was anything edible that needed dealing with:

I could hear rustling as I carried on with my work. "Hmm, this one's empty", Lynne muttered:

I thought this was a little odd, but carried on working. "This one's empty too!":

I thought this was even more odd, so I looked away from my work to see Lynne tucking into some crisps:

"So that's why things were empty, you've been eating them!" I exclaimed.
"Yes, I was hungry" said Lynne. "Also, you said that I needed to deal with the edible stuff."
"Not like that, silly... I meant put them in the cupboard, or the fridge if it needed to be chilled."
"Oh. Well there still a few things left. Didn't see any coffee, by the way. There's everything in there for a picnic, including glasses for drinks! I suppose I had better get things tidied up"
"Yes, good idea, and get a brew on. By the way, what's in the other box?"

Just as I said this, I noticed several empty bottles of beer and a half finished bottle of Pimms on the side table... Suddenly, there was a crash, and muffled swearing...

"Helvíti! Kúkalabbi! Bollocks! Help!"

It was at point where I figured out where the drink had gone...
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður Tórsdóttir a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - go and say hello on Instagram!