Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2024, 07:59 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willendorph View Post
Arachne looks genuinely surprised to have received that knife as a present! Great costume too - it's a nice prize to get from a photo competition!

I was tempted to get the girls some proper Christmas outfits, but they had to settle just for hats this year! Nymeria does look quite good in a fluffy Christmas hat though...

At least Arachne's outfit looks to have a bell around her neck - you might hear her coming when she decides to break her word and try out her new hardware ..
I think she was mostly surprised that I'd arm her. Frankly, I'm just tired of the good knifes in the kitchen going 'missing.' Hopefully they'll be there when I need them now!

Yeah! I was pretty pleased with it. the dress, arm things (I have no idea what to call those) and the choker are part of it. It also came with panties and (kind of oddly) bunny ears. The white hose was my idea and I think it works really well. I should have gone out earlier to get a matching hat since I knew it was coming, but I hate shopping in December. I'll get one next year and complete the set. I'm sure I'll pull it out again next year!

No... Her dex score is way too high. Shadows make more noise when she's trying to be stealthy! I'm still injury free! She hasn't even threatened me with it yet! I'm an obedient wanre.

Thanks for stopping by, guys! I'm planning to post the next story piece this weekend. The True North Clan is getting bigger...

Follow us on Twitter!

Say hi in her main thread Here.