UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Fashion forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 29-08-2021, 11:55 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tighes1 View Post
Its pretty easy that one. More expensive good quality clothes give you a much better chance of not staining.

Cheap shitty stuff from cheap Chinese sites.....almost guaranteed. Even after multiple washes they still stain.

I buy a lot os stuff that is used good quality and never really have a problem. With dark jeans always put a pair of leggings under the jeans Makes jeans easy to get on and jeans cant stain if they cant touch the skin.

Anywhere you have pressure on the skin is a risk. My girls are in jeans a lot and sometimes will go a good couple of weeks with no leggings and no problems.

Check out your second hand clothes shops or Facebook Market place for cheap clothes.

I did a post ages ago about a sizing guide for your Kinberdoll. Ill have a dig around on here for you. Makes it easy to buy clothes with the right sizes than waste your money trying to get it right.

Cheers
Tighes
i may have read that before i clicked buy !
Old 29-08-2021, 12:01 PM
Golden Diamond Member

When I had TPE dolls I always dressed them in light coloured clothing for that very reason, tights for darker pants or a body stocking are excellent ideas.

It is the oils in TPE which draw out the dye. As has been said, good quality well-washed second-hand clothing will be much less of a problem and a white blouse will be no problem at all
Old 29-08-2021, 12:02 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Try eBay: Search "clothes bundle age 12" or "clothes bundle age 13". they will fit Ms Kimber nicely and will likely have been washed time and time again.

Don't just worry about colours though, she won't help you put them on and button up fronts/backs are a godsend!

- - -
Old 29-08-2021, 12:07 PM
Silver Member

Default this place is great

strangely i was just reading your wren post .
so much info and help here
Old 29-08-2021, 01:10 PM
Gold Member

Oh dear, glad you posted I mighta put this £5 set on look at the colour run .

Old 29-08-2021, 01:31 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Side note, if you are going to sit her on the bed or sofa, stick her / a light fleecy blanket under her bottom. You will get Arse prints if not. Even on walls if you stand her leant against the wall.
Old 30-08-2021, 11:12 AM
Silver Member

thanks!
Old 30-08-2021, 11:31 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Ive yet to find a hard and fast rule on clothing. I buy a majority of used stuff from ebay in all colours. Sometimes dark stuff stains and sometimes they dont. Ive got black t shirts that are safe but a pink dress that stained. A dark burgundy dress which is safe yet a red bikini stained after only 10 mins.
I agree that more expensive items seem to be safer and nude tights always help. I tend to just buy what i like and keep checking it when they first wear it.
Skye could wear this outfit forever safely and its nearly all black

Old 30-08-2021, 12:20 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Just to add to the above.

To date I have never had an issue with anything purchased from Primark.

I've bought a lot from China as Elves have a very specific fashion sense seemingly developed in the mid 1400's and I've had no issues with their clothes.

The shiney tarty stuff that girls like Natasha opt for on the other hand. I've got a black boob tube that might as well have been dipped in black ink just before putting it on her.

There is of course also different TPE's react to the same clothes in different ways. General rule is that the more oily the skin, the more they will pull the colour from clothing.

Being oily is not always as obvious as it sounds but if your hands are smooth after handling them then they are losing oil.

In general white TPE tends to hold more oil than (say) tan. Its not that white shows it more, it is genuinely that white goes to work on colours more than tan does.

An example of that here is the light tan WM 166C wore a black net top for months and no sign of a stain. Put it on the White SM 156A and had a couple of pots of stain remover on order the next day!

remember that you can always put them is white or nylon body suits under their clothes which reduces (but does not completly remove) the risk of staining.

HTH,

Shamus
Old 01-09-2021, 04:51 PM
Silver Member

wow !!