UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2020, 02:14 PM
Silver Member

I've just ordered a new wig for her too! A girl has to look and feel good right?

At the moment, her hair is all over the place and i'm still learning how to pose her and how she moves and stuff so, bare with me. When i get used to everything, i'll see about some pictures!
Old 09-11-2020, 02:25 PM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
I've just ordered a new wig for her too! A girl has to look and feel good right?

At the moment, her hair is all over the place and i'm still learning how to pose her and how she moves and stuff so, bare with me. When i get used to everything, i'll see about some pictures!
Dont fret over the pics mate, we bay like hounds for then, but in reality there is no pressure.

Get to know your girl, give her some comfy PJ's for bed times (satin is always a winner, trust me!) and yes, a new wig is always wise as the stock ones can sometime be very very low quality.

Also (assuming she's TPE) avoid dark/stong colours to avoid staining her. If in doubt, dress her in white until you know more

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 09-11-2020, 02:29 PM
Silver Member

Yup yup! Thank you! I’m currently snuggled up in bed with her now! I can’t get enough of this feeling!
Old 09-11-2020, 02:30 PM
Banned

Love it when someone reacts like this to an arrival

Think that calls for an official welcome to the site as its pretty obvious that you're one of us now.

With mine they tend to get kissed on the forehead a lot. Nowt wrong with the nose, they thrive on all forms of affection... You think that I'm joking... The more affection you show her the more alive she becomes... I would get Angel to confirm that for you but she's just popped over to the shop
Old 09-11-2020, 02:32 PM
Part of the Furniture

The boys got it bad!

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 09-11-2020, 03:05 PM
Diamond Member

welcome cabbage (red or green i wonder) glad your girl arrived safely does she have a name yet.

carlys_guy
Old 09-11-2020, 03:16 PM
Silver Member

There is a name that I keep calling her yes, however that was the name the website gave her. So I’ll see if that sticks or if I end up calling her something else. I don’t want to say the name because that will feel like it’s official if that makes sense? I want to make a firm decision on her name first.

She’s currently between my legs, using my chest as a back rest while I hold her!
Old 09-11-2020, 03:18 PM
Silver Member

Welcome to the club Cabbage
Old 09-11-2020, 03:26 PM

Quote:
She’s currently between my legs, using my chest as a back rest while I hold her!
Sounds like ♥ to me, time to ditch the deadweight!
Just playing, do whatever works for you, but I sure as hell know that I ain't going back to conventional relationships. 10 years of torture was quite enough, thank you.
Carry on like this, and I'm gonna bloody doxx myself
Old 09-11-2020, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
There is a name that I keep calling her yes, however that was the name the website gave her. So I’ll see if that sticks or if I end up calling her something else. I don’t want to say the name because that will feel like it’s official if that makes sense? I want to make a firm decision on her name first.

Wot Karlos said! Lol, you've got it bad I can tell

As for her name.

Go to sleep with her tonight. When you wake up in the morning you will know her name. I'm sure that they must whisper it in your ear whilst you sleep and they're busy trying to memorise the 16 digits (and 3 digit CVV) of your credit card that "fell" out of your wallet whilst you were asleep.

Every girl here spends their first few nights in the bed. Not a sex thing but a bonding thing. (most of mine are still virgins... And if any ceased to be Angel (er indoors) might kill me!).

Tomorrow morning, trust me, you'll be able to tell us her name then

Shamus.