UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Links From The Uk Love Doll Forum. (chkd 18/4)

Old 29-01-2018, 03:15 AM
Account Closed

tranquilo...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg spanier-bei-siesta.jpg (32.0 KB, 216 views)
Old 29-01-2018, 11:10 AM
Gold Member

Just a few days ago I visited the only German doll forum I know after a long absence there. You probably know the place, it's manufacturer/vendor operated. I go by the same name there, so I am well aware that people may read this herel.

Still I have to say I know why I only frequent the two big EN language forums. Guys, whatever complaints you may have... it's nothing compared to what's going on there. If this wasn't the internet, there would be fist fights and stabbings I guess. Especially that one about another vendor was interesting - on the forum of a vendor.
Moderation is there, but at a bare minimum, it seems.
One member there was complaining that his post(s?) on another (EN lang.) forum concerning the internals of a doll were deleted to protect the interests of the manufacturer. By the way he communicates in other threads, I can only guess how friendly (or not) this was worded. I wonder not that it was deleted. In consequence he totally badmouths that other forum...

I can only say that I am very happy and content about everyone's behavior in here and on TDF. Thank you all for the friendly atmosphere and all, and to all staff who take care of everything necessary to keep it that way.
Not long ago I got a tiny glimpse behind the scenes (by accident) so I know what Admins and Moderators have to deal with. Keep up the good work, folks.

CU cuddly, Lian and more
Old 30-01-2018, 03:47 AM
Account Closed

You speak RIGHT cuddly !!!

I knew also this forum...The Owner is a man who sells Dolls in Germany.
I had trouble with him long time ago.
I wrote a lot of stories for him ( better for the Forum), everything about me and my Dolls. Someday he said to me on the telefon he want me and my Girls and my Wife ( !!!) for an Interview in a big Boulevard Press. I was thinking about this a long time and has fear to ask my wife if she is still by me...for the Interview.

Everting was okay, my wife said Yes and the payment was a used Doll !!!
A used doll in perfect condition !!! 3 or 4 days before we will start, he send me a PM and said he found a better one for the interview!!! Still this moment we had a good relationship but on this time it stopps. No interview no doll, nothing for everyting...

I wrote this in the Forum, because i was very angry and for that i lost my account with the Name harleyhahn. That means he delete my Account so can´t go longer in the Forum.

Later i made a new account with a new Nickname and go in.
I saw Nina a Real Silikon Custom Dream Doll, the Owner wrote in the Offer ´he want only 1000 Euros for her and he paid more than 6000 CHF ( ca. 5800 Euro) in Switzerland...I wrote in seller threat that i want to buy Nina and take her home.
That was a big Mistake...a real shitstorm in the forum startet to me and the seller !!!
Every 2nd word was Fake !!! A lot of Members imputed the seller that his threat is a Fake !!!
They makes me and ohter one´s suspiciously and offended me !!!

I still got her and send pictures to the forum and wrote " Kiss my Ass"

I have colsed to that forum, and will used the words from cuddly that i am very happy to be here...

A forum for gentleman !!!
Old 30-01-2018, 01:30 PM
Platinum Member

Glad you got the last word in and bought the doll Harley, I felt good reading that after the problems you and Cuddly spoke of.
I have had some unbelievable experiences on other non doll forums, as I have stated in a thread last year, one was a distillers forum.
Even my local home town community facebook forum closed comment's on a thread about Wedge tail eagles spotted around town, after my alternative views on them, (big surprise).
Harley's comment was succinct, this is indeed "A Forum for Gentleman".

Pete.
Old 30-01-2018, 08:01 PM
Golden Diamond Member

All of the above speaks as to why this forum is a fraternity that others can only aspire to.

And by the way, on another thread I didn't give due credit also to Cuddly and AA and so many others who support the life of this forum so much. Apologies, but all are appreciated here.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 31-01-2018, 02:17 AM
Account Closed

Thank you Pete and Harem...for the words. My opnion with everything is:
We have one life and we have not unlimitet time and i dont waiste time...so i look where i spend a little peace of time. Thats here with good friends and i enjoy it...So i do it also with friend when i go motoriding. People who are unfriendly and agressive, i avoid.

Greetings harleyhahn