UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-04-2013, 06:28 AM
Platinum Member

Default Morning Guys!

Yep i must have slept through it coz i didn"t feel a thing! I was knackered after my long train journey and was up at 3.30 am. I asked Karrot if i could have a bit of a sleep, but i never expected this. I think Cindy was the ringleader and my clothes have a really bad whiff of rotten bananas. Later in the evening Cindy kind of apologised and sat on my lap and let me give her a hug, ooh man, she is extremely soft and cuddly! Why the hell would you let a Goddess like Cindy leave Sam? Breanna and Jess are such cuties too. Jess is rather quite at the moment, i think she is trying to take it all in! Breanna well she's a cute American chick who looks adorable! Also let me just say Karrot is an amazing cook too, is there no end to this guys talent! We all enjoyed a mouth watering home made chilli last nightand it was awesome. Also revol has been round the shops hunting for some clothes for Tina and brought them up with him. Tina woke me up at 5am this morning wanting to try them on. All i can say is that i have been made to feel very, very ,very welcome at Karrot's home by all who live here. Also i have not laughed so much in ages . The last time i laughed my ribs off was when i was Kats012's house and we still have another full day and a half of laughter left! Thankyou so much to Karrot, revol, The Babes and all the other folk living at the patch!