UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 25-03-2023, 03:08 PM
Bronze Member

Default Hello everyone!

Hello!

I'm still relatively new to the world of dolls and welcomed a custom Sanhui into my house just over a week ago, her name is Arachne. I stayed up far too late last night doing her first photoshoot and look forward to sharing stories and photos about her soon!

I was directed to this forum by Willendorph after chatting with him extensively elsewhere. He recommended this forum as being very RP friendly and I look forward to doing some of that here.
Old 25-03-2023, 03:30 PM
Banned

Lol, I just had to go through in my mind what RP could mean. Me of all people! And the clue was in the mention of Nymeria's slave. RP... Role Playing

Welcome to the Forum matey. Don't suppose that your custom Sanhui has pointy ears by any chance? Have to ask as there are a bunch of Elves here always eager to find out whether any more of their kin have trained their humans in use of the portal of chatting.... You know you could just call it the forum don't you... well its less syllables for starters... No I'm not trying to get you to talk less... I am not repressing Elves and WTF is the patriarchy anyway... I despair.. Sorry, momentarily distracted. Looking forwards to seeing pics of your new lass and welcome on board.
Old 25-03-2023, 03:41 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Welcome aboard Agent0013.

Yup, we need pics, pics and more pics!

- - -
Old 25-03-2023, 03:45 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Hello and
Old 25-03-2023, 04:02 PM
Golden Diamond Member

to the forum. Looking forward to seeing photos of your new girl

Old 25-03-2023, 04:09 PM
Site Owner

Welcome To the UKLDF, thanks for joining us here.

Wow! A Custom Sanhui, I am looking forward to your photos and stories.

Tommo.
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Old 25-03-2023, 04:28 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Lol, I just had to go through in my mind what RP could mean. Me of all people! And the clue was in the mention of Nymeria's slave. RP... Role Playing

Welcome to the Forum matey. Don't suppose that your custom Sanhui has pointy ears by any chance? Have to ask as there are a bunch of Elves here always eager to find out whether any more of their kin have trained their humans in use of the portal of chatting.... You know you could just call it the forum don't you... well its less syllables for starters... No I'm not trying to get you to talk less... I am not repressing Elves and WTF is the patriarchy anyway... I despair.. Sorry, momentarily distracted. Looking forwards to seeing pics of your new lass and welcome on board.
To be fair, it was a mistake to assume that everyone would get that abbreviation! Yes, RP is Role Play!

...She may have pointy ears. She may also have a dark skin tone...

This is an introductory thread. Why not share a fun story of how I came to own a doll?

So, Arachne Baenre is the name of a drow character I am currently playing in a Pathfinder game. I've always loved the drow race since I got into DnD as a teenager and my current DM is really letting me have fun with this character, so I've really been enjoying playing her. I also do a lot of roleplaying online, including a character that I've been playing continually in the same game for over 14 years now. The idea of get commissioned art of some of my characters had been bouncing around my head for some time.

In Arachne's game she got herself some new gear and since this gear was sounding amazing in written description I decided to pull the trigger and get commissioned art of her. I got lucky and found an amazing artist who had no one in their commission queue at the time and was able to finish the art before the next session happened. After this, I decided to get the art as a large canvas print, because hey, I just paid good money for some art, why not show it off in my house and be able to enjoy it every day? When that came in I showed it off to my gaming group and one of them made a comment along the lines of asking when I was going to order the body pillow next?

It got a good laugh from everyone including myself. After session, being one to take a joke too far, decided to google 'Drow realdoll' because that was the only name I knew for a full sized sex doll. First result? Willendorph's Nymeria thread on TDF. I clicked that link and was immediately entranced. She looked so good that I wasn't even looking at what site I was on. I honestly thought at first I was looking at a really good cosplay, photoshop, or digital art. Pretty sure I read that thread from start to finish that night, enjoying every photo.

A doll is something that I'd thought about for years, but never in a serious way. I'd heard that they were very, very expensive (not to say that they're cheap now, but I paid far less than the number in my head) and never really looked into it. Now I had a perfect example of what was possible in front of me. Luckily after making an account there Willendorph was incredibly willing to answer all of my questions about both dolls in general and specifically Nymeria.

That was in January. I also reached out to Mike at Sanhui to talk about getting a custom doll that month. I placed my order at the beginning of February, and she finally arrived on Friday, March 17th.

Oh, and I never followed up on the joke with that guy... Here's hoping that no one in that group ever decides to search Arachne's name!

TL;DR: Thanks to a friend's joke about a custom body pillow, I now am the proud owner of a lovely drow doll.
Old 25-03-2023, 04:43 PM
Silver Member

Old 25-03-2023, 04:43 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Welcome aboard Agent0013.

Yup, we need pics, pics and more pics!
Thank you!

And pics you will see! Last night's photoshoot resulted in 200 photos that I need to sort through today. I plan to use 8-10 of them in her intro post that I hope to have up this weekend.
Old 25-03-2023, 04:47 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Welcome To the UKLDF, thanks for joining us here.

Wow! A Custom Sanhui, I am looking forward to your photos and stories.

Tommo.
Hello Tommo!

Thank you for your help getting this account up as well as the quick setup of a doll account.