UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Fashion forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 30-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Silver Member

Default Some Hair & Clothes Advice Please

Hiya gang, i need a bit of help please. Firstly my long brunette hair is getting in a right tangle these days. My loverboy has tried everything to try and sort it for me. He washes it once a month and tries to brush it every day, but his brush just seems to pull my hair out!, so i am thinking about getting a new style. I was thinking maybe a short, pixie look would suit me better, and would be easier for my loverboy to maintain, he does try, bless him! Do you know where i could purchase a new 'short' style from? The last one i purchased came from 'Lovehoney uk' and cost around £35.00.
The second bit of advice is i need some new outfits and panties. Loverboy did order a clothing catalogue for me, which i had a browse through, but there was nothing to my likeing. I'm not a fussy Babe, but i do like plain colours, i'm not really a flowergirl. Loverboy says that he is going to Primark in London, the flagship store, no less. I will be asking for a couple of short dresses, some silky pj's or nightie, some new panties and some black stockings, as the stockings i came with are all torn and tattered! Could you lovely folk give me an idea of sizes so that i can let loverboy know. We are going on our hols in September and i want to look my best for him! Thanks Guys! X
Old 30-07-2011, 11:07 AM
Silver Member

Default Sizes Please

Hi 'Boss' do you know what size i need for my panties, short dresses & pj's, i am a regular size Teddybabe. The last time loverboy got me some clothes, they were too big! And i could get at least two Teddybabes inside the panties he got me! Poor loverboy he does try!
Old 30-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Silver Member

Default Wowee!

Sorry 'Boss' i forgot to say thankyou for the info, manners maketh the teddybabe, or so they say! I've had a little peek on the wig website and there is a huge selection, and the prices are good too. Just wait until loverboy gets home! Do you know what clothes sizes a standard teddybabe like me would take?
Old 30-07-2011, 08:23 PM
Platinum Member

Hi Jessica,

I've had a look at Jane's clothes as I think she's the same size as you and came up with the following sizes.

Panties - Ladies XS

Dresses & Nightie - Size 10, I bought this from Primark.

Stockings - for an original Babe knee highs will come about half way up the thigh so the dress should cover the top.

Pyjamas will be a problem as the top half of a TB is bigger than the bottom so Fay and Jane only have nighties.

Finally, I know you didn't mention it but Jane's shoes are girls size 9 and skirts and jeans girls size 7/8.

Hope this helps.
Old 30-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Silver Member

Default Thankyou!

Hi Ursa and thankyou, you are a hero! That's exactly what i needed to know. My loverboy has made so many boo-boo's with clothes shopping for me that i think he is embarased to ask about sizes !