UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Help forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2020, 03:05 PM

Default Reporting posts

Should the person reporting a post expect to receive any response or acknowledgement from the moderators other than a moderation action (perhaps) being taken with respect to the report?
Old 01-03-2020, 03:09 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdf091106 View Post
Should the person reporting a post expect to receive any response or acknowledgement from the moderators other than a moderation action (perhaps) being taken with respect to the report?
YOU are dealing with volunteers.

Do not EXPECT anything of volunteers, you will not receive a favourable response.

- - -
Old 01-03-2020, 03:30 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

In short not realy, if a post is reported it will get dealt with by one of the staff and in most cases the person who reported the post will not be notified that it has been dealt with,also the person who made the post will not be notfied that there post has been removed, It probably should be but it takes time and then an explaination may be required and i will be honest i just can't be arsed with all the palava so the post gets removed and thats the end if it realy.

If common sense prevails then the person who made the post that got deleted will hopfully not make another post that will just get deleted also if reported.

Samurai...
Old 01-03-2020, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
In short not realy, if a post is reported it will get dealt with by one of the staff and in most cases the person who reported the post will not be notified that it has been dealt with,also the person who made the post will not be notfied that there post has been removed, It probably should be but it takes time and then an explaination may be required and i will be honest i just can't be arsed with all the palava so the post gets removed and thats the end if it realy.

If common sense prevails then the person who made the post that got deleted will hopfully not make another post that will just get deleted also if reported.

Samurai...
Edit.. & Sigh !

This little forum is small in the grand scale of things and we have members from all over the planet, We all try to get along with each other even if we don't agree on a lot of things and there are some amongst us that, ok i will be polite and say, like to bend the rules a little, where what i realy what to say is Some think the rules don't apply to them or they are justified in breaking the rules for the benift of the forum, which is ofcouse bullshit.

The rules are for everyone and even i am not above them and i have had my arse kicked on more then one occassion in the past

Ok so sometime's we don't enforce the rules and let things slide, which ofcourse we should not but it happens and i guess some people take advantage of that, but i personaly like to try and keep this place as freindly as i possiably can and that might mean that on occasion i have to say to someone who i call a freind to back off and that they were in the wrong to make a post that i had to deal with, and then this friend takes the hump and storms off and sulks for a few weeks and then there is an atmosphere between us which is not good,

So i am guilty of this, Ie doing nothing when i should have done something just to keep the peace.

As algaeholics said we are all volunteers and don't what to see anybody unhappy or frustated, but at times tring to keep everybody happy is an impossible task.

Rant over

Samurai..
Old 01-03-2020, 05:11 PM
Part of the Furniture

k

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 01-03-2020, 05:19 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

twice...

- - -
Old 01-03-2020, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post

k

And just to inspire our mods. A little something for you for all of the great work (and putting cushions on the naughty step)

(I also expect to be able to use that as a get out of jail free card )
Old 01-03-2020, 05:40 PM

And then there are the

Juveniles

Of the forum

Old 01-03-2020, 05:45 PM
Part of the Furniture

ner ner

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 01-03-2020, 05:52 PM