UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Anatomicaldoll Doll Forum.(G)

Old 17-01-2015, 11:44 AM
Silver Member

Default Natasha Russian princess first pics

Hi guys & dolls,

As promised these are the first pics of the Anatomical body 4 I bought from the lovely Angelah.

I've been too busy working since I picked the doll up and on first inspection I'm really pleased with the doll, she does have a few minor problems to deal with like the hanging ring was bent:

Also the hanging nut inside the dolls neck has been bent upwards:

I'll probably leave the nut inside the doll as it is, but I'll either make a new hanging ring or try and straighten the thread, I'm a metal worker anyway so it shouldn't be much of a problem.
I think this must have happened during shipping, it would have taken a big jolt with the box standing up to bend the thread like that.

Other than that she's a really nice doll, oh so beautiful and a real work of art!

For now here's a few first pics of the Oksana head on the body, I've named this one Natasha.

Old 17-01-2015, 11:58 AM
Silver Member

And a few more.

To move her eyes was very difficult at first, then I found Alex Knights video on TDF about squirting water mixed with a little washing up liquid behind the eyes with a small syringe. It works really well and its now easy peazy to move both the eyes.

"Hang on a minute. . . you haven't given me any knickers!"

"I'm a Russian Princess. . . you should get me some nice knickers right?"

Hmm. .. I'll think about it!

Old 17-01-2015, 12:19 PM
Bronze Member

Hi Flash,

Congratulations with this great doll, and I think she has got a good home.
I think you can ask Anatomical Doll advice about the hanging nut in the neck. Oleg is a metal worker too.

1967, Frank Zappa
Old 17-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Silver Member

Cheers SingleDutch,

I might ask Oleg about the nut inside the doll and whether its worth trying to bend it back down, I think its ok as it is and if there's a chance it might cause damage trying it I'll probably just leave it as it is.

The hanging ring thread I've just fixed using oxyacetylene, a nut on the thread and a pair of mole grips on the nut with the ring in a vice and its now straight again.

There was one other problem with Natasha's head that I fixed earlier this week.

The head is secured to the neck stem via a machine screw at the back of the head, the machine screw is reliant on the thread at the centre of the head which is a plastic tube. At first try I notice that the screw didn't tighten to the neck stem, the screw just kept turning so obviously the thread in the plastic tube must be stripped.

It was an easy fix, I wrapped teflon tape (plumbers tape) around the screw thread. Then mixed some epoxy and dribbled it inside the female thread of the plastic tubing, screwed the machine screw back in and wiped off any excess. Let it dry and then remove the screw, this is reason for the teflon tape. . wouldn't be able to remove it otherwise. It did the trick and repaired the stripped plastic thread, now the screw can tighten sufficiently to the neck stem.
Old 17-01-2015, 01:27 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Congratulations.

She's clearly of the family of Everhard's inspiration and she'll open up a new world to you as she expresses herself more.

I think that she's been on very hard times for the past 95 years or so to end up dressed like that . . . ;-) :-) Such indignity for a princess!

She's really super and a wonderful lady to see and hope we'll be seeing her frequently as she inspires you.

Thanks for the pics - and thanks to Angelah too for making her available, hopefully bringing photos and inspiration to many.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 17-01-2015, 01:56 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
Congratulations.

I think that she's been on very hard times for the past 95 years or so to end up dressed like that . . . ;-) :-) Such indignity for a princess!
She's a very poor Princess at the moment. We put the doll in that dress when I picked her up and yesterday is the first time we got her out. Its bath time for Natasha and her sister when I get back from work! I've got a Japanese girl at home who loves to clean, I think she might want to help out.
Old 17-01-2015, 03:20 PM
Legendary Member

She's a great looking girl Flash.

Hopefully Angelah will be able to find another doll that better suits her needs.

You better get her some knickers pronto or there's a certain Russian Countess around here who will be chasing you with her Grannie's rusty bayonet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashGordoll View Post
............... Its bath time for Natasha and her sister when I get back from work! I've got a Japanese girl at home who loves to clean, I think she might want to help out.
Pictures, ......there must be pictures.

CT

Old 17-01-2015, 05:48 PM
Bronze Member

Lovely lady Flash
It's refreshing to see you have retained a suitable dignity for a princess and photographed her with all her clothes on.
Very tasteful.

She should be a real pleasure for you, congratulations.
Old 17-01-2015, 06:28 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Ted View Post
Hopefully Angelah will be able to find another doll that better suits her needs.
Perhaps you might draw her attention to the supernew facilties on www.matrix.dollforum.com which are incredibly helpful

Great work there

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 17-01-2015, 07:14 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashGordoll View Post
She's a very poor Princess at the moment.
A Princess is always a Princess, no matter how temporarily straitened her financial circumstances.

Natasha is beautiful. (I'm especially drawn to her elbows for some reason.) Why oh why oh why are the most beautiful girls so heavy?? I will have to make do with admiring from afar.