UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 11-09-2018, 01:48 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Hi Harley,
I'm glad you enjoyed it, I think this sort of thing goes on all the time,
I am sure if you popped back early one day you would find Astris and Sam doing the same thing.

Tommo

Oh no !!! My Girls are not so rotten !!!
Old 11-09-2018, 04:48 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi Tommo,

no sign of either batch of the eye's yet . What are they like? are they the right size? (30mm half cup). I figured that if either batch is correct we've made and if both are good then happy days.
They seem to be okay, I will give them a try tonight, they are actually slightly smaller compared to a genuine set of WM eyes, Gingers old brown eyes have another clear plastic lense on top of the eye making them a thicker and 1mm bigger but I am sure it will not make any difference because I don't think her blue eyes were as thick they were tiffs (JY) spare blue set. I Will give them a try tonight.

Quote:
yes, the mechanics of the boots in this instance took back seat to them being the only pair that I could find in the right colour and material.
They look brilliant and well worth the effort

Quote:
I'm currently still scratching my head as to how different River is from Yvette. The head and clothes
seem to have totally changed the body.
Good, cheap way of getting a new doll feeling that's why I have so many photo of gingers head on the wm170 body, and also the other reason I bought Elora to add the #188, I already told Phil I will be ordering one soon, funds are extremely tight at the moment.

Quote:
I was determined to take some photo's last night as I had promised both yourself and Andy at SSW that I would report in on the new head. It was it pretty much took the whole night to dress, shoot, shortlist, resize, load and write the two posts.... By the end of it we were both tuckered out and a "just cuddle up and close my eyes for two mins" turned into leaping out of bed first thing in the morning thinking... OMG she will have stained... Nothing. Not even from the black of the necklaces.
Got away with the staining, I can never work it out sometimes you are lucky

Quote:
God only knows how you managed a photoshoot with ten of them!
It was only 7, 3 were dressed I think It actually took me abouts 2-3 hour of dressing but I need to reorganise the clothes into sizes again, and it doesn't help when I dress them and decide it would look better on another doll and I do that a lot, while I am chuntering to myself.

Quote:
Now it seems that you were too tuckered out yourself and the silicone contingent have started keeping themselves amused.
Yes and if that's what they do it's fine with me, I'll watch while I'm snuggled up with Red.

Quote:
Lol. When the DS167 arrives looks like you may be fighting off Samantha to get to her first... I can see it now... "No, no... Mine".... But you've got no hope matey. They've got the numbers and they're organised.
On the Ds front should have some photos this week but she is running a week late which will be the only weekend I am not available for delivery because it the weekend of the Meet, but its fine the weekend after, better in someways.

Speak later matey

Tommo

Seems like I'm a JinSan-Ds-4Woods man.

Other brands are available.
🔖 Always read the label
🔖.

Last edited by Tommo10; 11-09-2018 at 04:06 PM.
Old 11-09-2018, 10:34 AM
Administrator

That's a cracking set of pics, more please

Now I see the logic behind these holey type dresses

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 11-09-2018, 07:04 PM
Gold Member

Evening Tommo, sorry not had chance to reply earliier matey.

Still no sign of the eye's here... Whats the betting that they sent you the last batch! .
Yes, River (thats still only a place holder name whilst I wait for her real name to become apparent from her personality) is a completely different doll to Yvette. The shock part though, I know that it's obviously an optical illusion. She seems bigger... Although unfortunately not the heads not quite turned her in a 163cm D cup. lol.
Can totally understand the 2-3 hours to dress them. Admittedly I had the boots to contend with but just Yvette / River on her own took me well over an hour not helped by her back joint no longer holds position.
I've got this vision now of you and red sitting eating popcorn watching the silicone shenanigans.
Looking forwards to seeing the DS pics. Absolutely made up for you matey as from what I read the DS167's the gold standard by which others are judged.... And you're going to have one living with you.
Bet your like a four year old waiting for Santa at the moment.

Laters matey,

Shamus.

p.s. note that Rivers now made it onto the rollcall signature... If you were to do that I think that I would need a wider monitor

Last edited by shamus; 11-09-2018 at 07:06 PM. Reason: missed off the PS
Old 11-09-2018, 07:35 PM
Golden Diamond Member

so...er....er.....hang on......i'll remember in a sec........um....what was I saying?

A definite droolathon there. I'm glad The Patch isn't the only place that these sorts of things happen.

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 11-09-2018, 09:55 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfie View Post
That's a cracking set of pics, more please

Now I see the logic behind these holey type dresses

Thanks Wulfie,

I am really glad you enjoyed them,

I find these dresses most pleasing especially when they are worn incorrectly.

Tommo

Seems like I'm a JinSan-Ds-4Woods man.

Other brands are available.
🔖 Always read the label
🔖.