UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > WM Doll Forum.

Old 13-09-2018, 08:24 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Careful the Elora. 'Elf and Safety' will be around to tell you to cover up or you'll catch a cold

Personally I see no issue with this sort of behaviour. Eating healthily is a good thing......

Tommo, she's a beauty, and i love the nether fluff! Very nice indeed

K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfie View Post

Another elf, smokin hot and sultry with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Ted View Post
How acceptable? Well as long as she's not a Woodelf it should be fine. Most Woodelves aren't allowed to eat fruit or veg as they're the seeds of a new plant or tree. They'll happily eat animals or people instead. So from your point of view probably good that she's not a Woodelf then.

Great pics Tommo.

Oh and Coral loves Elora's hair and pubes. Krystal says to tell the other girls to watch out for her moulting though.

CT
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhahn View Post
Brilliant Pictures Tommo...Perfect Body...The Feather on her " Mu mu " disturbs...
Thanks Guys,

When I first saw Elora, I knew she needed to come and stay here,
I don't know what attracted me, maybe the colour of her hair,
maybe that beautiful face,
or was it that big pair of ears.......
or maybe something else.

Tommo
Old 13-09-2018, 08:40 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlys_guy View Post
nice pics but are you sure she is an elf? i didn't think elves were that tall or that chesty, must be a new variety of elf.

carlys_guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Think thats a bit of racial stereotyping CG. Lol. If you've seen American Gods you'll know what I mean. Mad Sweeny is about six foot six tall... And he's a lepracaun.

Of the Elf front apparently there are a lot of different variantiations but they're a secretive bunch so we only know the existance of the one's who decide to come and live with us.

I thnnk that Elora is at least part North Pole Elf which means that Tommo shouild be in for a very good Christmas this year.

Oops, late for the train. Bye.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlys_guy View Post
nope never saw american gods the only ones i have seen were under three feet tallexcept phils sapphy i think she is around four foot.

carlys_guy
It's all a bit confusing this,
but I like the thought of the North Pole Elf,
Do you think her outfit will be purchased from Amazon or will she magic one up herself?
which ever way i was thinking of something on the lines of this.
Old 13-09-2018, 08:43 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philinotstine View Post
I think she's lovely. Just wishing for a gust of wind to disturb that purple feather
Estrid is keeping schtum.
Thanks Phil
Old 13-09-2018, 08:57 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
P.s. Tommo you are a braver man than me, taking your err Elf lady outside to bear all for the nosey neighbours to see, Hmm you will be making them want one as well (hmm that might be her plan)

Regardless she is gorgeous, I'd shag her you lucky man...

Sam..
Thanks Sam, Ha ha, That was the quickest set of photos I have ever taken, 5:30pm and everyone just home from work, woman next door just taken her washing off the line, but oh dear two items left was she coming back? fuck that I am going out anyway. snap, snap,snap and back in quick as a flash.

Regards
Tommo
Old 13-09-2018, 09:14 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
It's all a bit confusing this,
but I like the thought of the North Pole Elf,
Do you think her outfit will be purchased from Amazon or will she magic one up herself?
which ever way i was thinking of something on the lines of this.
Lol.

Talking of Amazon and Elf outfits. I was wandering around their site today and came across this....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Womens-Gree...exy+elf+outfit

Now, I could be wrong but I reccon that Elf has more than a passing resemblance to Elora! (The clothes aren't up to much but the contents are worth a glance and I think that you'll see what I mean).

Elora is one of those girls who actually looks better in reality than in the professional photo shoots. I would buy her on the back of your photo's but I actually overlooked her (you've seen my file with the short list in it) on the basis of her sales shots.
Old 13-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Hi Shamus,

Thanks Matey, I think you are right Elora looks confident already.

I am really glad you liked the shoot, It was my easiest yet, I think I will keep it simple like that in future, one pair of bikini bottoms that tie at the sides and a pair of slip on pumps 5 mins and away. Next time though we are going for apple juggling.

Looks like I have started a good old Elf debate. Oh dear.

Elora asks, when will she grow her wings? I really didn't know what to say.

Tommo
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Lol.

Talking of Amazon and Elf outfits. I was wandering around their site today and came across this....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Womens-Gree...exy+elf+outfit

Now, I could be wrong but I reccon that Elf has more than a passing resemblance to Elora! (The clothes aren't up to much but the contents are worth a glance and I think that you'll see what I mean).

Elora is one of those girls who actually looks better in reality than in the professional photo shoots. I would buy her on the back of your photo's but I actually overlooked her (you've seen my file with the short list in it) on the basis of her sales shots.
Oh Yes, I think Elora was modeled on her, deffo the face