UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Teddy Babes Forum.

Old 13-09-2018, 10:50 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Default Wanted: two specific dresses for Lian

Hey folks and doll lovers, today I was reminded that we've been searching for two very specific garments in size TB Standard, and couldn't find them anywhere yet. #1 and more interesting, but probably also harder to find would be the traditional Vietnamese Ao Dai, preferably in some bright colours, may or may not have a pattern.
#2 is more simple: a plain white gipsy dress, wide flowing skirt and puffy sleeves.

Would be really great if you guys knew any reliable and not excessively expensive sources for those two sets. That's all, thank you.

Doll on, c+L
Old 13-09-2018, 11:43 PM
Super Moderator

I can't guarantee the sizes as there is no comparison chart, but they do have down to 'Asian small' so I can imagine that will be quite petite. They are shipped from China so could take a while but they do have 99.9% positive feedback out of 14152 sales, which is better than a lot of Ebayer businesses. At 38.99, they aren't ultra cheap but it's not something you can just pick up at your local charity shop or car boot sale

EDIT: Picture 2 shows size measurements - waist, bust, hips, shoulders and length

VIETNAMESE AO DAI

I can't help with the gypsy dress although a search on Ebay shows a variety which may be suitable, I'll get the girls to have a rummage through their stuff and see if they have anything suitable for Lian

Last edited by revoL annaerB; 13-09-2018 at 11:45 PM. Reason: New information.
Old 15-09-2018, 10:43 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Thanks mate, though sadly this isn't an Ao Dai, but a deeper look into this site revealed this gem. That's a proper one, with the characteristic side cuts and a pair of satin trousers underneath. If the price was a little lower I wouldn't think twice, I guess.

Any more ideas or suggestions?

CU c+L
Old 15-09-2018, 10:54 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddly View Post
Thanks mate, though sadly this isn't an Ao Dai, but a deeper look into this site revealed this gem. That's a proper one, with the characteristic side cuts and a pair of satin trousers underneath. If the price was a little lower I wouldn't think twice, I guess.

Any more ideas or suggestions?

CU c+L
I clicked on This gem - did you notice that it would come from Vietnam? All the problems of customs - I would find something closer to home.
Old 16-09-2018, 07:07 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Hinata haves a Chinese blackshort dress, but it is not an Ao Dai
Old 16-09-2018, 11:11 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
I clicked on This gem - did you notice that it would come from Vietnam? All the problems of customs - I would find something closer to home.
Hum, I realized that, but even the Vietnamese businesses in our area - they run small clothing or fruit/veggie shops - don't sell them. They had to get thme shipped over or bring them on trips... from Vietnam, ofc.

I love the elegant, maybe even simplistic look, though.

CU c+L