UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2016, 09:58 PM
Diamond Member

paige needs to be careful if she starts playing with anime powers she might develop those big anime eyes.

carlys_guy
Old 02-12-2016, 10:51 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Thanks to all for your supporting comments Sharing a smile or a giggle makes it all the more worth the effort. And thanks to Karrot for going along with the random thought I had and helping build on it, I must also thank the lovely Animites for their willingness and for being sooooo cute

Kats - Yes, the idea that having a doll means all you think about is sex is ridiculous but quite widespread.

Ark - They have done 'supernatural' type things but the beams of energy have never been used before so you didn't really miss anything. The impression I had was that as Mirai and Kizuna channeled the energy through Paige some of it stayed with her meaning she now has a small amount of interesting powers which she never had before. Barnaby suffered no side-effects at all, Norris' side-effects were documented in the Disclaimer at the end of the story

Zang - I doubt Norris will ever lose the dress, some things you just have to accept

Karrot - Glad you enjoyed the final edit. I only had a shell of an idea which you really helped to flesh out

Algae - Agreed, all I had was a nugget of an idea so it was pretty much made on the spot

Cuddly - I would have loved to have a couple of Animes around but yeah, too expensive for me although I am lucky enough to have Paige and she is sweet enough for me. The build structure of the Mirai and Kizuna is far superior and really aids posing but I do what I can with elasticated Paige

Carlys_guy - Awwww, little Paige with those big anime eyes...I need to get her together with Mirai and Kizuna again to see if that could happen

Once again, a big Thank You to all of you who took the time to go through this story