UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls wanted.

Old 04-09-2019, 12:56 AM

Default Looking to buy a Piper Doll "Iris"

Hello everyone, new to the forums (been lurking for a while), just posted an introduction in the Introductions section. I'm looking to buy a Piper Doll Iris (Mini 100cm). I already have a Piper Doll (Akira) but she is quite heavy and not so easy to store! I have asked around on a few websites, and having lurked here for a while I know there are big problems with importing the smaller dolls. However I have seen some Iris Piper Dolls for sale here on the forums, so there is (or was) a way to import them (border force lottery I suppose). I'm not really willing to gamble with such a large amount of money and have the doll seized or worse... So, was wondering if there are any ones going for sale already in the UK? I know it's a long shot, but I really want one! Can anyone help? Any advice? Thanks guys
Old 04-09-2019, 11:25 PM
Silver Member

If you are UK based, from what I have been reading, you may find it difficult to import the piper 100 Iris into the UK, or find a vendor that will import her either.

She has no issues being imported to the USA and Canada at this time, but I have read that a few have been heavily scrutinized coming in to Down under, and the trend seems to be that they may end up being classified as "objectionable" ad thus become a prohibited import, this has not as yet occurred, but the wring is on the wall.

Me personally, I have no issue with her being considered as a mini adult doll when presented and styled correctly, so before committing, get in touch with a local vendor to gather their thoughts on the import of the model.

Anung
Old 07-09-2019, 11:20 PM

Hello Anung,

Thanks for the advice, it was quite insigtful. I am indeed based in the UK so had a feeing it would be a problem, having read the huge thread following one of the importers and all the hassle he went through. Will keep my eyes open, I'm sure something will turn up.