UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 05-09-2019, 07:27 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberdoll View Post
Hi McSurfie,

There's no need to speculate or suggest things here.

The latest shipment arrived to the UK and we started delivering orders to customers last week. The next shipment expected is due in the middle of October.

What's happening here? We have discussed our upcoming shipments with you directly in PM, I guess you forgot?

To Dolly, we can accept payments via bank transfer on special request. Feel to reach out to us directly one day if you feel inclined.

Cheers,
Fletcher
Hi Fletcher.

I was just commenting on the fact there was no indication on when the next delivery was on your site UK given there was two previous ETA dates on shipment.

Also on the UK site the added cost of shipping is still listed separately compared to our UK vendors, despite you stating you will add them together as a single price for UK buyers to be more transparent.

Don't underestimate the UK market, Fletcher. You cannot just rely on the impulse buyer with slick advertising gimmicks. People will see through it and ask questions.
Old 05-09-2019, 07:56 AM

Hi McSurfie,

Without stating the obvious here or offending anyone; The only reason an ETA date is not listed is because Kimber is currently in stock and ready to ship. This is written in bold coloured font on the product page if you have the chance to look closer.

The product price and shipping fee will be combined within the coming weeks. We discussed this.

We completely understand and appreciate our current demand in the UK. We're currently selling and delivering quantities of Kimbers in the UK that we have never seen before. Very exciting.

There's no need to be so terse. I reached out to you some weeks ago via PM to introduce myself and clear the air with you. Re-reading our messages, I have opened up to you about our business, took on board and thanked you for your suggestions. Why you feel the need to continuously and publically speculate without doing your research is very suspicious.

I have reported your previous comment to admin as the pestering has got to stop. I'm running a business here.

Your relentless negativity is uncalled for and suggests a clear motive.

To those who do support us, I thank you kindly. I receive messages on a daily basis from members here on UKLDF, welcoming myself and our team, congratulating us on our offering and encouraging our success.

Cheers,
Fletcher
Old 05-09-2019, 08:51 AM
Silver Member

I actually went for the lock topic button, then realized I was on this forum, not the other one

This is getting old though, and off topic, heck this is not even a KD topic, yet, here it goes again....I do not get it.... in all my experiences within the doll community, I honestly can never say that I have seen a new brand cop as much scrutiny and speculation as Kimberdoll has.

I have personally fielded over 100 responses and PMs on them from allegations and hypothetical this and that's on just about everything now, just on UKLDF alone, with the same posters on another forum asking making the same speculations there as well (so even more responses there).

So like enough already, it makes the time on forums less enjoyable for all, and there is nothing wrong at all with this model for her price bracket, but perhaps that, and with Kimberdoll being the sole distributor, well....

What do you think Kimber ....

Kimber thinks with all the attention and posts being made about her, and all the topics blossoming, perhaps one of the nice admins here could make her her own forum subsection like the other brands have, so perhaps people could more easily find all the info they were after and may have forgotten was already there

Sure makes sense, clever dolly!

Anung
Old 05-09-2019, 10:47 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberdoll View Post
We're currently selling and delivering quantities of Kimbers in the UK that we have never seen before. Very exciting.
Ooh, Ooh, I know why. I know why.

Clues in the image attached to Anungs reply above.

Look at the image... Look at the price... Look - at - the - image.... Look at the price...

Next time Psion does a photoshoot I think that he should tell you first so that you can plan larger container shipments, lol.

Congratulations on the increased sales fletcher
Old 09-09-2019, 09:06 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
They say the take other means but when you click on the link it's a contact page.

What's noticeable is they had a June and July shipment dates, nothing for August and September.

You can make up you own mind on what's happened there.

Rule 3, Final warning! For long enough now I have read the bile and suspicion that the keep writing about this verified manufacturer without any evidence and should you continue without evidence then you will no longer welcome. I just cannot see what your problem is.

Fact, at least four reputable Members on here own these dolls, one of whom having already shown his photographic skills and will be bringing said lady to the Meet. Only time will tell how these new dolls fare on use but at the price there appears to be a lot of doll for your buck and I'm more than happy to welcome them here and to give them a chance.

Mcsurfie, please, enough, you are a valued contributor on here but just leave this manufacturer alone.

Wulfie
Admin
I am perfectly happy that Kimberdoll is to be highly recommended as a market leader after the excellent replies I have received from them which cannot be said about many other competitors who just have not got a clue about their product and have not it seems done their homework. Well done Kimberdoll
Old 09-09-2019, 09:10 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anung Un Rama View Post
I actually went for the lock topic button, then realized I was on this forum, not the other one

This is getting old though, and off topic, heck this is not even a KD topic, yet, here it goes again....I do not get it.... in all my experiences within the doll community, I honestly can never say that I have seen a new brand cop as much scrutiny and speculation as Kimberdoll has.

I have personally fielded over 100 responses and PMs on them from allegations and hypothetical this and that's on just about everything now, just on UKLDF alone, with the same posters on another forum asking making the same speculations there as well (so even more responses there).

So like enough already, it makes the time on forums less enjoyable for all, and there is nothing wrong at all with this model for her price bracket, but perhaps that, and with Kimberdoll being the sole distributor, well....

Kimber thinks with all the attention and posts being made about her, and all the topics blossoming, perhaps one of the nice admins here could make her her own forum subsection like the other brands have, so perhaps people could more easily find all the info they were after and may have forgotten was already there

Anung
Exactly...... just what I thought surfing menus Kimberdoll should have its own Mfr clickon
Old 09-09-2019, 09:19 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anung Un Rama View Post

Anung
"there is nothing wrong at all with this model for her price bracket, but perhaps that, and with Kimberdoll being the sole distributor," unquote. Frankly this excellent product makes one think....why should I spend 1,000 on a competitors doll when this temptress is available just look at those tasty photos now on here....what else do you want but Kimberdoll.