UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > DS Doll Sweet.

Old 09-09-2019, 01:47 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsall View Post
A few weeks ago I read that the EX-lite doll always comes with two heads. Namely "Kayla/P" and "KaylaCE/P".
P? => polyurethane, to distinguish from the silicone head.
CE? => closed eyes. Interesting, I have never seen pictures of that head.

As I have a DS160+ with Kayla head I wanted to know immediately if there is a Kayla head made of silicone with closed eyes. And yes, that seams to exists.

I tried to find pictures of Kayla with closed eyes, but I can't find anything here in the forum.

So my question: Does anyone have pictures of the Kayla head with closed eyes? I am more interested in the silicone head, but also the PU head is much appreciated.
I hope you dont mind me asking but this Kayla polyurethane foam plug together seamed doll does seem grossly overpriced. Not long ago it was 499 and that for me was way overpriced for what really is a shop window Mannekin.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:55 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolliscious View Post
I hope you dont mind me asking but this Kayla polyurethane foam plug together seamed doll does seem grossly overpriced. Not long ago it was €499 and that for me was way overpriced for what really is a shop window Mannekin.
She IS... a little more advanced than this:

https://www.directshopfittings.co.uk...ead-dark-wood/

and...

https://www.morplan.com/shop/en/morp...ndy-mannequins
Old 09-09-2019, 02:29 PM
Bronze Member

There is no point in discussing the price of a discontinued product.

Please let us stop this price discussion and stay on topic. This is about pictures of the Kayla head with closed eyes. Preferable silicone, but the polyurethane head is much appreciated too. If you want to discuss prices please create your own topic.

Thank you, Psion. I should have known you had some excellent pictures of Kayla with closed eyes. I think it's to late to watch your Ex-Lite thread till the meet, but I will try my very best.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:34 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsall View Post
There is no point in discussing the price of a discontinued product.

Please let us stop this price discussion and stay on topic. This is about pictures of the Kayla head with closed eyes. Preferable silicone, but the polyurethane head is much appreciated too. If you want to discuss prices please create your own topic.

Thank you, Psion. I should have known you had some excellent pictures of Kayla with closed eyes. I think it's to late to watch your Ex-Lite thread till the meet, but I will try my very best.
I'll be bringing Kayla and her CE head along to the meet, so you can see her for yourself Tsall

Psion
Old 09-09-2019, 08:54 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Aiko will be coming top the meet with Xiaoli and i can easily pack her CE head as well, so you can have a look in Stereo!

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 09-09-2019, 11:30 PM
Bronze Member

Psion and Karrot, thank you very much. But wait, if I like the CE head I need to buy one. In silicone.