UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 01-08-2019, 03:42 PM
Bronze Member

Default Kimberdoll mini

Seems to be taking a long time to clear the mini. If this 125cm product is cleared and I am doubtful of this I may be wrong then this should open up the doors to many others of that height with adult faces i.e. setting a precedent of 125cm upwards. Will have to wait and see. Also dolls in general are just too heavy.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:01 AM
Silver Member

Over to you Fletcher and KD, any updates as yet, as the point is very valid, and evidently the UK crowd are hoping for some indication of HRMC sanity.

Anung
Old 02-08-2019, 05:30 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anung Un Rama View Post

Over to you Fletcher and KD, any updates as yet, as the point is very valid, and evidently the UK crowd are hoping for some indication of HRMC sanity.

Anung
Hi Anung.

Given that there is a forum member in the UK selling a 120cm Doll, shows what a farce the UK Border Force is.

When I received Arya, it only looked like a documentation pouch had been removed and inspected, I suspect some UK Border Force officials merely just check that and are happy the box contents match what is in the documentation without need to examine what's inside the box.

On the other side, there are a few jobsworths that do go beyond making reasonable judgment, doing their job exactly to the regulations they have been trained and making a pain of themselves.

I would like to say on that, I've worked with a couple of jobsworths in the past, and even they were hated by the others they worked with for being a prat, making more work in the processes.

I can imagine that within the UK Border Force there are those who think the same of their jobsworths, making more work than needed, especially if the doll ends up having to be released as it's legal to import it.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:38 AM
Silver Member

Potentially the case with this delay, people justifying their own employment by creating their own work for them selves...this is global...and I guess this is what you refer to as "Jobsworths".

Anung
Old 02-08-2019, 06:01 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anung Un Rama View Post
Potentially the case with this delay, people justifying their own employment by creating their own work for them selves...this is global...and I guess this is what you refer to as "Jobsworths".

Anung
Jobsworth are far more than that Anung.

An example would be this. Imaging you are outside s shop waiting for it to open with a queue of people.

A normal person working in the shop would see this and maybe open a few minutes early as a courtesy, even though they know by law they can only open between certain times of the day.

This is because they are rational people who know in the grand scheme of things, no one is really going to complain.

A jobsworth though will wait until the second hand is exactly on the right time to open the doors.

The good news is that sort of person is usually hated by their colleagues as well for making more work rather than show some discretion to keep things running efficiently.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator

...and close the doors of that shop exactly on closing time regardless of any customers still wanting to be served Any normal and rational human being knows there is some latitude to be allowed when necessary. The problem is that no exact precedence has been set so the individual officer has to make a decision based on ambiguous guidelines, therein lies the problem, an officer who finds adult dolls to be abhorrent will use this to be awkward whenever possible.
Old 06-08-2019, 04:10 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
...and close the doors of that shop exactly on closing time regardless of any customers still wanting to be served Any normal and rational human being knows there is some latitude to be allowed when necessary. The problem is that no exact precedence has been set so the individual officer has to make a decision based on ambiguous guidelines, therein lies the problem, an officer who finds adult dolls to be abhorrent will use this to be awkward whenever possible.
You could also say an interpretation of an archaic law as well doesn't help.

To me there are dolls that certainly should be banned. There are those clearly based on women, no matter what size they are - with some exceptions regarding mini dolls such as the 120cm that was on sale on the forum. That just looked like a child that had cosmetic surgery.

Then you have the grey area of the teenage looking dolls where the problems really start given girls now go through puberty at a early age now.

When I was at school, there were three girls nearly 6 feet tall in my class alone yet would be classed as children because they were 15. Then there were a couple of others though under 5 feet tall.
Old 20-08-2019, 11:07 AM
Bronze Member

Default Dolls heights customs and the vague law

Well looks like i'll be buying that 3ms radio controlled fpv sailplane after all.
Old 21-08-2019, 06:56 AM
Gold Member

I have suggested to Fletcher a idea that could get the Kimber Doll mini back on sale in the UK

However, this will mean the anal, vaginal and oral orifices would have to be filled in making the Kimber Doll mini more a companion doll/bed cuddly buddy.

What I've suggested to Fletcher though is contact the NCA/CPS/UKBF with the suggestion to get clarification first, before doing anything and ordering doll to be modified.

The NCA/CPS/UKBF then might consider classifying the Kimber Doll mini the same as a shop mannequin/doll if these modifications are made and not as a "sex" doll.

It might sound restrictive to offer a doll like this for just the UK market. However, there may be just enough buyers out there who only want a companion/cuddly buddy for bed in Kimber Doll's other markets to make this a viable option.
Old 23-08-2019, 11:56 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
I have suggested to Fletcher a idea that could get the Kimber Doll mini back on sale in the UK

However, this will mean the anal, vaginal and oral orifices would have to be filled in making the Kimber Doll mini more a companion doll/bed cuddly buddy.

What I've suggested to Fletcher though is contact the NCA/CPS/UKBF with the suggestion to get clarification first, before doing anything and ordering doll to be modified.

The NCA/CPS/UKBF then might consider classifying the Kimber Doll mini the same as a shop mannequin/doll if these modifications are made and not as a "sex" doll.

It might sound restrictive to offer a doll like this for just the UK market. However, there may be just enough buyers out there who only want a companion/cuddly buddy for bed in Kimber Doll's other markets to make this a viable option.
Supply product as above but with a 40mm dia tpe drill as a DIY kit.