UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 02-09-2019, 05:03 PM
Bronze Member

Default new Sanhui 145

This is a little late in the writing as this new lady actually came to live with me a few months ago, but it's been such a busy summer I have only just found the time.

Last summer I got Katie, a Sanhui 145 with tiny tits. When I ordered her I actually wanted the medium breasted version, but Sanhui had discontinued that model so I went with the flat chested one and got a JM 142 at the same time (who I had up for sale shortly after as she didn't really float my boat). I was very impressed with the Sanhui and when I discovered that they had brought out a replacement medium breasted 145 this year, I sent Phil at The Doll House a request

Along with the new body, Sanhui had introduced a couple of new heads for the 145, which looked very promising. Both of the new heads were Asian, so kept with the theme and had colourings to suit. Phil very kindly ordered the new doll for me and when Sanhui were dragging their heels chased them up (without me needing to prompt him) and it turned out that they were concerned about sending such a short doll to the UK. It was all sorted out and they ended up sending it directly to me (I think) and via a different form of UPS delivery.

Because the package was sent directly to me, I didn't know when to expect it and I found a large box in my side shed one day when putting the rubbish out. No idea how long it had been there for though! Oh, and there was a dusty footprint on the box, next to the 'fragile' tape and stickers!

Anyway, scroll on a while longer and I get to open my new package of delights. Usual story, lots of foam padding, nice fluffy blanket, sexy lingerie, crappy douche and usb heater. From here on it was all improvements on my previous dolls! In addition to the normal douch, there was a new tap attachment with what i assume is a scrubbing sleeve. I've not tried it yet as I don't have a tap where my dolls currently live but I expect it will be a great improvement.

Onto the lady herself. I would compare her to the 145 from last year, but she is in a whole different league! Still, I have taken a few pictures of the two of them together to show some of the changes.

2018 version (Katie) has smooth skin and fixed eyes, pigmented nipples and though jiggly implants were available I didn't get them at the time. She is a bit under 145cm (I did write down her measurements, but have lost them now!). Ball joints make her easily posed and she has standing feet.

2019 version (I call Mei). Textured skin, movable eyes (standard with new heads), pigmented nipples, jiggly boobs and jiggly tummy. She actually does stand at 145cm. Ball joints and standing feet.

So what improvements have been made in a year? LOADS!!!!

Her face is much more realistic and the level of makeup is fantastic (though my pictures don't really show that very well). The new movable eyes are spring loaded,so really smooth and easy to move. Her mouth is sealed closed unlike her older sister who has a removable tongue and a cavity there. The textured skin has lovely details and wrinkles where you would want them (knuckles and the like). The M8 bolts in the feet have been replaced with plastic studs, which look better and are much kinder on wooden floors (and the tops of my feet!).

Aside from being a little taller, she has a bit more meat on her bones and her hands are a bit larger. Her larger hands are more realistic sizes and large enough to actually hold, also her fingers are less stiff which helps. Her limbs, back and torso feel a little softer than before and in a more realistic way too. Sanhui has also changed the sculpt of her genitals, not for the better in my opinion. I preferred the closed tidy pussy to the new gaping slot that they have created here Still feels good so not all bad.

Jiggly bits. I actually ordered boobs and bum, but somewhere this was cocked up and I got a jiggly tummy and firm arse instead. I didn't complain or send her back since I wasn't out of pocket plus the tummy is quite nice actually. I would've liked the softer bum though. I think for the extra cost of it, people should just get all of the jigglies. Her boobs are incredibly soft and the gel the fill them with makes them feel very very nice (certainly compared to the hollow JM breasts). Not only do they jiggle at the slightest touch, but even though small will actually sag a little when she is lying on her back.

I've written enough for now, but as more thoughts come to me I shall add below. I'm over the moon with this new version of the 145 from Sanhui. She's more realistic than last year's model and generally so much better than before. Huge improvements and still one of the cheaper silicon dolls on the market!

Anyway. some pictures...

New cleaning kit as well as the old.

Stood next to her older sister, also a 145 from Sanhui

Boobs!

Not such a fan of the more open genitals
Old 02-09-2019, 05:12 PM
Bronze Member

And now for some more of Mei on her own enjoying the sun. Annoyingly it was so hot the day these were taken that my camera lens was dripping with sweat and most of the pictures look 'soft focus' and over exposed due to the bright light!

foot studs

Old 02-09-2019, 05:19 PM
Bronze Member

Oh yeah, she also has a nifty trick where she actually wants to stand up on her own! Now, I know most stiff jointed dolls can be balanced to stand alone without a 3rd point of contact, but Mei always seems to find her own feet when I aim to prop her up against a wall or cupboard. I bump her and she wobbles a little (which makes my heart jump because I think she's about to fall over!) and I find that she isn't leaning against anything but has been on her own feet the whole time!

I discovered she had this talent during the the above photoshoot when I stood her up to put her top back on. Ready to support her, found that she as standing securely! This is on uneven ground, on a hillside and with a breeze! Very impressed

Old 02-09-2019, 05:45 PM

Hi Saxon,

Both Katie and Mei look fantastic,
I think Sanhui have made some great improvements for 2019,
Mei's just gorgeous, and totally great been able to stand like that, for me her body is perfect .
Have they changed the head connection between the models (can you still interchange them)?

Thanks for a great review

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 02-09-2019 at 05:59 PM.
Old 03-09-2019, 08:32 PM
Bronze Member

yep, they are my favourite dolls right now Both so light (under 20kg I would think) and easy to manipulate. I've had/got 6 dolls now and with Mei I've finally got it right; she ticks all of the boxes in my ideal girl

They have the same head connectors, so I would imagine that the new heads will fit onto older bodies. Though I think that the textured skin is a standard feature so might look odd if attached to a smooth body.

It'll be interesting to see what improvements they come up with next.
Old 04-09-2019, 12:22 PM
Diamond Member

Very charming

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:24 PM

As a fellow Sanhui 145 fan loved your review and pics! Both girls are gorgeous.

Old 07-09-2019, 09:07 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxen View Post

This is a little late in the writing as this new lady actually came to live with me a few months ago, but it's been such a busy summer I have only just found the time.

Last summer I got Katie, a Sanhui 145 with tiny tits. When I ordered her I actually wanted the medium breasted version, but Sanhui had discontinued that model so I went with the flat chested one and got a JM 142 at the same time (who I had up for sale shortly after as she didn't really float my boat). I was very impressed with the Sanhui and when I discovered that they had brought out a replacement medium breasted 145 this year, I sent Phil at The Doll House a request

Along with the new body, Sanhui had introduced a couple of new heads for the 145, which looked very promising. Both of the new heads were Asian, so kept with the theme and had colourings to suit. Phil very kindly ordered the new doll for me and when Sanhui were dragging their heels chased them up (without me needing to prompt him) and it turned out that they were concerned about sending such a short doll to the UK. It was all sorted out and they ended up sending it directly to me (I think) and via a different form of UPS delivery.

Because the package was sent directly to me, I didn't know when to expect it and I found a large box in my side shed one day when putting the rubbish out. No idea how long it had been there for though! Oh, and there was a dusty footprint on the box, next to the 'fragile' tape and stickers!

Anyway, scroll on a while longer and I get to open my new package of delights. Usual story, lots of foam padding, nice fluffy blanket, sexy lingerie, crappy douche and usb heater. From here on it was all improvements on my previous dolls! In addition to the normal douch, there was a new tap attachment with what i assume is a scrubbing sleeve. I've not tried it yet as I don't have a tap where my dolls currently live but I expect it will be a great improvement.

Onto the lady herself. I would compare her to the 145 from last year, but she is in a whole different league! Still, I have taken a few pictures of the two of them together to show some of the changes.

2018 version (Katie) has smooth skin and fixed eyes, pigmented nipples and though jiggly implants were available I didn't get them at the time. She is a bit under 145cm (I did write down her measurements, but have lost them now!). Ball joints make her easily posed and she has standing feet.

2019 version (I call Mei). Textured skin, movable eyes (standard with new heads), pigmented nipples, jiggly boobs and jiggly tummy. She actually does stand at 145cm. Ball joints and standing feet.

So what improvements have been made in a year? LOADS!!!!

Her face is much more realistic and the level of makeup is fantastic (though my pictures don't really show that very well). The new movable eyes are spring loaded,so really smooth and easy to move. Her mouth is sealed closed unlike her older sister who has a removable tongue and a cavity there. The textured skin has lovely details and wrinkles where you would want them (knuckles and the like). The M8 bolts in the feet have been replaced with plastic studs, which look better and are much kinder on wooden floors (and the tops of my feet!).

Aside from being a little taller, she has a bit more meat on her bones and her hands are a bit larger. Her larger hands are more realistic sizes and large enough to actually hold, also her fingers are less stiff which helps. Her limbs, back and torso feel a little softer than before and in a more realistic way too. Sanhui has also changed the sculpt of her genitals, not for the better in my opinion. I preferred the closed tidy pussy to the new gaping slot that they have created here Still feels good so not all bad.

Jiggly bits. I actually ordered boobs and bum, but somewhere this was cocked up and I got a jiggly tummy and firm arse instead. I didn't complain or send her back since I wasn't out of pocket plus the tummy is quite nice actually. I would've liked the softer bum though. I think for the extra cost of it, people should just get all of the jigglies. Her boobs are incredibly soft and the gel the fill them with makes them feel very very nice (certainly compared to the hollow JM breasts). Not only do they jiggle at the slightest touch, but even though small will actually sag a little when she is lying on her back.

I've written enough for now, but as more thoughts come to me I shall add below. I'm over the moon with this new version of the 145 from Sanhui. She's more realistic than last year's model and generally so much better than before. Huge improvements and still one of the cheaper silicon dolls on the market!

Anyway. some pictures...

New cleaning kit as well as the old.

Stood next to her older sister, also a 145 from Sanhui

Boobs!

Not such a fan of the more open genitals
Excuse me for asking but are these faces bodies legal in the UK look to me to be a bit too young
Old 08-09-2019, 08:33 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolliscious View Post
Excuse me for asking but are these faces bodies legal in the UK look to me to be a bit too young
Legal to own, though the photographs could be considered indecent pseudo photographs.

Put it this way, I'm now clearing my cache...
Old 08-09-2019, 10:02 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolliscious View Post
I agree here to me one looks around 15 and other 16 max to my eyes

Tags
145, 145cm, sanhui, small breasts