UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > WM Doll Forum.

Old 07-09-2019, 10:02 PM
Gold Member

Default Factory lipstick

Head59 doesn't get kissed on the lips a lot as she spends most of her time asleep lol, she is great for cuddles tho I've never slept better.

Anyway I can still see some original colour on her lips, does anyone know what the factory use? I tried red lip gloss on head 36 but kissing that spreads everywhere and I end up looking like the joker when I get to work.
Old 08-09-2019, 08:11 AM
Silver Member

Vicky uses eyeshadow applied with one of those small applicator sponges. She takes her time and ensures an even coverage. We kiss all the time and her lip colour lasts for a few weeks with no smudging.
I don't know what the factory uses. I have read somewhere online that the factory uses regular makeup and treats it with heat but, that may be misinformation. Maybe some of the others know more about that.
eco
Old 08-09-2019, 08:37 AM
Platinum Member

HOW can you resist not stealing a peck whilst she snoozes...!? She might not actually be asleep you know, she may just be hoping you will.

Anyhoo, pink eyeshadow is the best IMO.
Old 08-09-2019, 11:21 AM
Platinum Member

I've used blusher, and eye shadow, and both work well. But currently I think that I have the accidentally found the holy grail of lippys. A lipstick that goes on easily, is not sticky, stays where its supposed to and actually looks good.

When a local shop was closing down and getting rid of all of their stock I got quite a few things but not knowing what quality they ould be I only bought one of these makeup sets... Kicking myself about that now.

It came with two lipsticks. One quite orangy (doesn't get used) and one red.

Seems the dryest lipstick I've encountered and seems almost like using a crayon but it really works. A human would poably complain about cheap shit thats too difficult to apply but for our girls it's great to "crayon in" their lips

On the kissing front not one of mine goes to bed without a goodnight peck on the lips and I certainly don't come away from it looking like the Joker.

The brand is Max and More (obviously made to look a little like Max Factor but isn't). Its made in the Netherlands by D-Dutch B.V. but no idea where to get it from now that the local bargain shop (actually the entire chain) has gone.

What it does means is that the cheap stuff to my mind is better for us to buy than the expensive stuff... Actually, I might pop along to home bargains today to see if they have anything similar as usng just one single red on all of them is something that needs addressing and I've not checked out HB's selection yet. Thanks for the pompt matey.

all the best,

Shamus
Old 08-09-2019, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
Head59 doesn't get kissed on the lips a lot as she spends most of her time asleep lol, she is great for cuddles tho I've never slept better.

Anyway I can still see some original colour on her lips, does anyone know what the factory use? I tried red lip gloss on head 36 but kissing that spreads everywhere and I end up looking like the joker when I get to work.

I know the feeling....lol

Old 08-09-2019, 12:43 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philinotstine View Post
I know the feeling....lol

I'm not quite that bad.