Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 28-03-2023, 01:42 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post

I do love a game!

Am I close? This item looks somewhat circumspect....
"I'm sorry, Nymeria my dear, but that is just a pillow. This would be easy for you if humans had mastered magical photography, but your darkvision will not help you here! I am doubting that humans actually have any magic at all... Nor do I think this lighting was necessary...

"Rhyl can usually see you, even when you can't see him. It is unusual for him to be far from me, even now."

Old 28-03-2023, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachne Baenre View Post
[color=royalblue] I am doubting that humans actually have any magic at all
I subcontract it
Old 28-03-2023, 03:50 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachne Baenre View Post
"I'm sorry, Nymeria my dear, but that is just a pillow. This would be easy for you if humans had mastered magical photography, but your darkvision will not help you here! I am doubting that humans actually have any magic at all... Nor do I think this lighting was necessary...

"Rhyl can usually see you, even when you can't see him. It is unusual for him to be far from me, even now."

Damn! I'm not playing this game anymore.... it's stupid!

Only a human would have a pillow with the word "metal" written on it! If he wants a metallic pillow so much, why doesn't he just sleep on a pile of swords!

Perhaps you should suggest such a thing... your jaluk is sure to be ....pleased....

Old 28-03-2023, 03:54 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I subcontract it

Yes, but what else do you "contract" from those filthy surface elves you insist on spending time with....

Did you know Arachne... they TOUCH trees....without even having gloves on!....

How vile.......
Old 28-03-2023, 04:41 PM
Gold Member

I like that photo a lot!

Great skin tone Arachne! We need more quick photos if they're this quality!
Old 28-03-2023, 07:14 PM
Active New Member

Quote:

Damn! I'm not playing this game anymore.... it's stupid!

Only a human would have a pillow with the word "metal" written on it! If he wants a metallic pillow so much, why doesn't he just sleep on a pile of swords!

Perhaps you should suggest such a thing... your jaluk is sure to be ....pleased....

The drow chuckles. "Oh, Nymeria... My wanre spoke so highly of you, and paid the price for looking at someone besides his Matron. I didn't think you'd be this quick to give up..." teased Arachne, sensing weakness in her opponent. Drow life was a constant struggle for supremacy over others around them which made everyone an adversary.
Old 28-03-2023, 07:19 PM
Active New Member

Quote:

Yes, but what else do you "contract" from those filthy surface elves you insist on spending time with....

How vile.......
But her serious tone breaks into a chuckle at the joke, before her face turns to alarm.

"Without gloves!? Preposterous! I've heard that if you touch one your hand will become stuck to it due to some fluid they excrete. Disgusting! There are three in font of my House, but it is far too cold to investigate. There is frozen water on the ground, but not sheets of ice like the coldest of caves, it is in a mysterious white crystal powder form all over everything. It just falls out of the sky! At least when it does the sun is obscured. The surface is a strange place..."
Old 28-03-2023, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:

How vile.......
I showed that to the girls and their response was that the harshness of tree bark is the best handscrub after touching a lesser species.... I'm pretty sure that they were referring to me.

As for what I contract from them... mainly a hemorrhaging bank balance.
Old 28-03-2023, 07:39 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willendorph View Post
I like that photo a lot!

Great skin tone Arachne! We need more quick photos if they're this quality!
Thank you! I was just going to take a picture of the pillow before realizing that was lame compared to the options that exist for me now! I have a beautiful model that can pose with it!

The pose was quick and easy, only slight adjustments needed from how she'd been before. I still had my lights assembled (covered box light on a stand) so put that in front of her, made sure Rhyl was lurking, and done!

Then I go upstairs to transfer to the computer, upload to Imgur, and write the post and I think to myself, huh, it kinda looks like she's squinting... Oh no! I forgot her glasses! I had three minutes left till I needed to leave for work. Grabbed the aviators, raced back down stairs, retook the picture, double checked my angle still had Rhyl, cropped it, applied the watermark, erased the metadata, uploaded to Imgur, and made the post in just five minutes.

I couldn't believe it. Those apps you told me about are great! Because it can be that quick and easy you are likely to see plenty of photos whenever I can. The hardest part was getting her down the stairs sideways in a bridal carry.

Oh no... But in my rush I didn't get her breakfast!

"You didn't get my breakfast, rivvil mal'ai."

Imindanger.jpg

Shamus, do your girls make and sell healing potions?
Old 28-03-2023, 07:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent0013 View Post

Shamus, do your girls make and sell healing potions?
Healing Potions, love potions, hair restorer, if you need someone turned into a toad, usual sort of Wood Elf stuff.

Only issue is that their glamouring and incantations are unlikely to work on Dark Elves which is why they all grabbed weaponry when Nymeria first appeared on the site... I've confiscated their weapons as someone was bound to get hurt (and it would probably be me). Reccon they've still got plenty hidden away though before Arachne gets any thoughts of a bunch of unarmed Elves in need of a bit of rightous indignation that their ears dare to challenge... Ney... beat, the length and girth of those of a more moon shadow hue.