UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dreamdoll forum. (G)

Old 01-09-2019, 07:57 PM
SysAdmin

Default Mara's outdoor adventures

Let's start posting some pics of my lovely Mara. Those who visit TDF might have seen them. After the meet in two weeks I hopefully have new pictures.

In July 2013 I took a one week holiday with Mara. My first and at that time only doll. I carried her two stairs down and sat her onto the passenger seat of my car. And then I drove several hours. The holiday was a very nice experience. I haven't done it again yet.

I took photos on different locations. Let's start with one of them.
She wears gloves in all photos because of some finger pokes.

Old 01-09-2019, 08:10 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Beautiful. She seemed content to just be there and take in the scenery.
eco
Old 02-09-2019, 02:18 AM
Gold Member

Outstanding captures and Back drops Tsall, you got some great backyards there mate!

Also, be careful when driving to the Doll meet that Mara does not end up in the driver seat, (unless her license is current)

Anung
Old 02-09-2019, 07:31 PM
SysAdmin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecobod View Post
Beautiful. She seemed content to just be there and take in the scenery.
eco
Thanks eco. Such a landscape is to be enjoyed. Sit down and admire. I'm sure she did as much as I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anung Un Rama View Post
Outstanding captures and Back drops Tsall, you got some great backyards there mate!

Also, be careful when driving to the Doll meet that Mara does not end up in the driver seat, (unless her license is current)

Anung
Thanks Anung. Your hint about Mara on the driver seat made me laugh. As soon as I reach the UK, I will drive on the other side of the road. It will look as if Mara is sitting in the driver's seat. Hm, should I mount my PC steering wheel to reinforce this illusion?
Old 03-09-2019, 07:50 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsall View Post
It will look as if Mara is sitting in the driver's seat. Hm, should I mount my PC steering wheel to reinforce this illusion?
I think that is an opportunity not to be missed.
eco
Old 03-09-2019, 08:56 AM
Silver Member

I still love these natural and relaxed outdoor photos, wish I could do more of them myself too.

How tall is Mara? She looks tall and she will look nice in the car with you. I remember you showed me a photo with some of your other lady friends in the car, that one was very cool
Old 03-09-2019, 10:35 AM
Golden Diamond Member

She appears to have a distinct liking for mountains.

Mounting a second steering wheel with her driving would be a great laugh but you might cause some accidents.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 03-09-2019, 04:22 PM
Bronze Member

Old 03-09-2019, 09:22 PM
SysAdmin

I thought about the PC steering wheel and decided against it, even if it was a great idea. The assembly is too complicated. But I could put Mara in the driver's seat sometime. With the car standing, of course.
And I don't want to cause accidents like Harem presumed and Pron demonstrated us so wonderful.

Mara is advertised with a size of 165 cm. When she's almost standing up straight, I measure 163 cm. I got a little curious and made a few comparisons. She has the biggest upper body of all my dolls. When she sits next to Ingvild (WM 170H), her shoulders are several centimeters higher than those of Ingvild. That makes a big difference when sitting in the car. It's a shame that I don't have any nice picture to show you. I will change that on my UK travel.

Mandos, I know what photo you are talking about. I have some more of that kind. Maybe I'll post a few of them after all.