UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Anatomicaldoll Doll Forum.(G)

Old 30-07-2019, 11:29 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Thanks Flash,

You are an absolute star, I have read all your posts here and on ODC, the photos pulled off Oleg's website were a masterstroke and very helpful, I have been very quiet and lost reading for a week

So you have Natasha body 4, she's gorgeous, is she tall too? I really cant get over how big they are, but I have measured her now and she is around 175cm (5ft 9 inches) so 1 inch shorter than me, but looking at her on the stand with a pair of high heels and the feet level with the floor and Wow, she looks down on me
Cheers Tommo glad to hear you found those pulled pics useful.
I think the body 3 was advertised at 5ft 7, add high heels and yeah you've got a very leggy lady! Just think of all those extra hours pulling stockings on and off!
Bodies 1 & 3 were both advertised at 5ft 7 and bodies 2 & 4 were advertised at 5ft 2 (body 2 had bigger boobies than 4 and a different body sculpt).
The body 4 I've got has 3 heads to choose from, Zina (Anna head), Natasha (Oksana head, twin sister to your Oksana ) and Julia (I never changed her name). I always fancied the Eco head but then Oleg advertised Julia so I had to have her. The heads are so realistic aren't they?
Anyway, congrats again hope to see more pics of her (both), I may take a few more snaps of mine soon as well.
Old 30-07-2019, 08:05 PM
Diamond Member

nice find tommo so how long before you have enough money to eat again.

carlys_guy
Old 31-07-2019, 04:59 AM
Site Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlys_guy View Post
nice find tommo so how long before you have enough money to eat again.

carlys_guy
Thanks carlys guy,
Baked beans are cheap, and I like them too
What you may or may not realise is you are not far from the truth, skimp and save, living on very little, never wasting money, energy, water, and justifying ever pence I spend, tight arse..... Then just blow it all on dolls

Tommo
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Old 14-08-2020, 08:03 PM
Gold Member

I know its an old thread , I feel bad not adding to it at the time ..

This thread and your later one on AD's convinced me to get mine and thanks again for pointing me in the right direction .....curse you !!! back up to 9 dolls again ...lol
Old 25-10-2021, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Thanks carlys guy,
Baked beans are cheap, and I like them too
What you may or may not realise is you are not far from the truth, skimp and save, living on very little, never wasting money, energy, water, and justifying ever pence I spend, tight arse..... Then just blow it all on dolls

Tommo
That does actually sound a lot like me. Twice a week I have fish fingers and peas, and I love it - the total meals costs about £1. And it's now October 25th and I still haven't turned the heating on this year. I even flush the toilet with washing up sink water / reclaimed shower water - "if it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down!"