UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 02-01-2018, 09:54 PM

Default Hi :) Possible Documentary Photoshoot.

Hi everyone, I am a published MA postgraduate artist and documentary photographer with also a first class honours degree in photography.

I am currently looking for subjects to make portraits for my new work as part of my final independent MA project.

I am based in Lancashire and wondered if it would be possible for any members to kindly let me take confidential and anonymous (if required) film and digital photographs of themselves, and their beautiful Dolls to document the lives they both lead, it would be an honour to do so.

It would only involve short visits of 30 minutes to an hour and could gain positive publicity for your self (if wanted) and these activities, which i feel is important in this area. As well as prints books and any reward from associated media generated through the project.

If interested please reply to this thread for the next steps,

many thanks

SS

Last edited by Photographer; 02-01-2018 at 10:43 PM.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Silver Member

Where can we see examples of your work?

What's your insta?

Old 02-01-2018, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdj67 View Post
Where can we see examples of your work?

What's your insta?

many thanks

SS
Old 03-01-2018, 03:35 AM
Platinum Member

Photographer. Great Idea hope someone can help you.I ts not me me, i am to far away
Old 03-01-2018, 09:12 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhahn View Post
Photographer. Great Idea hope someone can help you.I ts not me me, i am to far away
yes me too thanks harleyhahn. No responses yet though
Old 07-01-2018, 09:25 PM

All photos would of course be strictly anonymous with the upmost confidentiality.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:30 AM
Platinum Member

First off, G-day.
Second... No sorry, I'm 7000 miles across the pond anyway.
Third, you may find nobody responding because we have been down this road many times before and it always ends up the same.
They start with seemingly good intentions and maybe that is true, but the final edit is inevitably stained with a misguided or derogatory title, cuts and splices narrated tongue in cheek, then in description, lumped in with the freaks and deviots tittles.
This is contra to what this forum here is about and counter productive to this becoming a lifestyle acceptable to the community at large.
There is nothing strange and mysterious about it, many guys like pretty ladies and have tasteful and often sexy pictures around their homes.
So what we have here logically, is just a tangible 3d image, for all intents and purposes.
Most people get attached emotionally to inanimate objects, cars, collectables, furniture art etc, nothing strange there.
How do you think these toy ladies become so beautiful?
Artists, sculpting masterpieces of inspired life, not to mention people who would otherwise be unable to attain a life partner at all, let alone one of such beauty.
Many of us are happily married, have families, wives can often benefit in many unexpected ways, and what better way to keep fidelity.
But no; It's always "Wierd lifestyles, kinky sex, devious intent, the mentally dubious, dirty old men or pathetic losers".
In my years here and other forums, I haven't seen any evidence of those descriptions, no doubt they are somewhere out there for sure, but not here.

Pete.

Last edited by ARK ANGEL; 10-01-2018 at 09:32 AM.

Tags
documentary.photoshoot, photography