UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 15-01-2023, 07:51 AM
Gold Member

Yeah, just what I was thinking!

Great stuff Muninn! I bet cleaning up afterwards was fun too!

Cheers, Hollows.
Old 15-01-2023, 08:05 AM
Diamond Member

Im dribbling........ Cos im hungry. Honest

Old 15-01-2023, 08:16 AM

Talking

Very nice pics love the story
Old 15-01-2023, 08:24 AM
Bronze Member

Great show for us to see, couple of nice firm peaches showing. As a Chef not everything is cooked at 200! Crumble veing one of my favs as nearly always cooked one in fridge as I batch cook apple and blackberries from 2021. As I used to cook most times I never got to sit down I had to my own washing up!! I didn't know you could still get that butter type as I use Stork or Flora and it's a great combination to use different flours and sugars. Well done, I haven't taught mine to cook yet.
Old 15-01-2023, 05:38 PM
Diamond Member

great pics lynne, we usually add some oatmeal to the crumble mix and use melted butter or equal substitute.

carlys_guy
Old 15-01-2023, 05:54 PM
Gold Member

Lynne looking in the fridge should be your entry in this months competition.

Congrats on good story and excellent film production. (gnashes his teeth in envy)
Old 15-01-2023, 07:25 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Nice one Lynne.

Was gonna ask if it should be served hot, but quickly realised it's a stoopid bloody question.

🤤

- - -
Old 15-01-2023, 10:11 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jock001 View Post
Lynne looking in the fridge should be your entry in this months competition.
Ah, I wish I had seen that before! I've actually been sitting on this set since before Christmas as I wasn't quite happy with a few shots. The kitchen isn't the largest of spaces and so getting the right shot wasn't easy. Also the lighting is a bit shit in there, and a lightbox just wasn't going to fit in there! Still, I reckon I buggered about with the post-process enough to get away with it
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður Tórsdóttir a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - go and say hello on Instagram!
Old 16-01-2023, 12:43 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avonman1 View Post
Great show for us to see, couple of nice firm peaches showing. As a Chef not everything is cooked at 200! Crumble veing one of my favs as nearly always cooked one in fridge as I batch cook apple and blackberries from 2021. As I used to cook most times I never got to sit down I had to my own washing up!! I didn't know you could still get that butter type as I use Stork or Flora and it's a great combination to use different flours and sugars. Well done, I haven't taught mine to cook yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu1971 View Post
Absolutely brilliant, Muninn Lynne has found her vocation in life. I loved her cooking show and can't wait for the next episode.

I loved this line: "Set the temperature at 200 degrees... because let's face it, that's what everything cooks at in this kitchen... and leave it in for 20-30 minutes until the crumble is golden brown. If it is black or on fire, you've cooked it too long!"

Sometimes we go for a temperature other than 200 Mercifully our cooking skills have advanced beyond the "Oh, the smoke alarm's going off, dinner's ready!"

The "I can't believe it's not butter" stuff was what was the most reasonably priced in the local shop - I'll often use Flora, or even one of the olive oil based ones if I'm feeling flush.

I reckon there may be a second episode in the planning, I have some ideas...
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður Tórsdóttir a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - go and say hello on Instagram!
Old 16-01-2023, 12:44 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Well all I can say is its a darned good job Miss Lynne did take those precautions to keep her clothes clean, else she'd have squirty cream all over her nice jumper...

K
Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
I don't know what the cause is, I really don't....is it words like, moist, sticky and squirty? Is it nips covered in cream? is it a lovely peachy bum? Is it a home-baked crumble? Or a combination of all those things, either way I am drooling!!!(I blame Lynne)

It's great seeing Lynne gaining fame with the show (my mind did jump to the galloping gourmet at first) and she is correct, men often offer to help when all is done...well at least we offer, isn't 'better late than never' an actual phrase?
Lynne is of the opinion that she can make a better Nigella Lawson than Nigella herself - let's face it, we never see her cooking naked! Good thing I bought her the apron or else it'd end up like her painting efforts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollows+fentiman View Post

Yeah, just what I was thinking!

Great stuff Muninn! I bet cleaning up afterwards was fun too!

Cheers, Hollows.
Yes, it certainly was...