UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Mannequin Doll Collectors Forum. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 14-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Diamond Member

Default Hi Shamus.

My regards to Sam and Em - lovely girls. and welcome to the forum of fun.

I hope you don't mind if I put in my two-penn'th about Teddy Babes here as there seems to be a war on the other thread. I hope you continue your interest in TB's - do have a look back at the pics on the TB forum - especially the register at the top and you'll see all our ladies are beauties. Yes! All different but with amazing expressions and eyes that seduce you as well as warm, soft, squeezable and loveable. They may not be accurate replicas but they are beautifully tactile, and engage you on a deep emotional level. We all fall for our plushy ladies and I've become engaged to mine! Mad? But happy!

Look forward to seeing and hearing more about your ladies.

Last edited by Kats012; 14-09-2012 at 11:21 PM.
Old 14-09-2012, 11:53 PM
Platinum Member

Sam and Em look great. Although I have four Teddy Babes I also have a Loutoff mannequin, Roz, as I thought it would be nice to have a more realistic looking girl around the house.
Old 15-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursa_Major View Post
Sam and Em look great. Although I have four Teddy Babes I also have a Loutoff mannequin, Roz, as I thought it would be nice to have a more realistic looking girl around the house.
Hi Ursa,

the girls are Loutoff models PLM-8 and PLM-12 (I'm sure that wasn't their numbers when they arrived back in 2009 but those are the new catalogue numbers).

The top and bottom halves are interchangeable between all models.

The conversion work that I've done on the girls has been the insert adaption for the sitting model (PLM-12) and adjustments to the kneck attachment which whilst great for a display model, as a sex partner the head coming off during sex is far more traumatic than the loss of the arms!

I'm very happy with the neck changes the key part of which was a simple large hose clip attachment tightened around the existing mechanism to keep the main structure in place.

The rest involved bolts and washers and a lot of time changing the head from being an area with the hole to slide onto the body to the head being a peg that attached to the neck clip.

My adaption means that during sex the head moves against the pillow in a very realistic manner.

The necks adaption has worked out perfectly. The remaining issue though is the arms which would require major, irreversible changes to the torso which I'm still in two minds as to whether I could live with the arms issue as opposed to hurting the girls.

For the wigs I use copydex. Amazing product that has totally cured the issue of losing their hair during more intimate times as wig attachments are about as useful as chocolate teapots when it comes to mannequinn heads.

Breasts are enhanced with small size realistic (mammary replacement) sillicone bra inserts giving the girls soft, real feel breasts including nipples.

The actual breast size of the girls is quite small which is fine by me but easy to adjust by just getting the bra insert of the appropriate size for your tastes.

Including import costs from Germany the girls cost about £120 each (they are actually cheaper now that they were then). Then there were wigs, clothes, conversion costs.

One of the most expensive things was purchasing almost every available silicone / cyberskin insert from love honey in order to find the one that was perfect. Unfortunately I now find that they no longer stock the insert that I found the best and had to hunt around to buy a stockpile of several others before they disappeared from the shelves completeley.

They are really realistic helped immensly by the beautiful glass eyes.

The unbreakable plastic material is more akin to a childs doll than the traditional fibreglass and heavy plastic mannequins making them light and warmer than other models but still smooth and firm.

If you want to have a full relationship with them you virtually have to become an engineer as there are always new challenges to consider and improvements to make. The key for me though is that nothing that I do can in any way detract from the ellegance and beauty of the girls. Any risk of that (such as the arms conversion) and I just hold off until I have found a risk free alternative.

If you go for a mannequinn then I could not recommend the Loutoff one's highly enough. If you want it to be a full relationship then a conversion of PLM-12 sitting mannequinn is really the only option as the standing mannequinned would not even be possible to convert for rear entry due to the pressure on the joint where the hips and torso are joined.

That said, if you are looking for some very realistic looking girls around the house then accept no substitute. They are beautiful, elligant and have real personality in their expressions and beautiful eyes.

Oh yes, and the production quality is second to non with espechially great care taken over the head which allone is worth far more than the price of the whole mannequinn.

Hope that helps make your decision easier... Although the girls are so stunning that you may just come home from work one day to find your teddy babes have somehow disposed of them (so at least buy equal numbers to give the mannequinns a fighting chance).

All the best and talk soon.