UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 27-01-2023, 08:11 PM

Default new doll advice please

hello all i'm a new member & could do with some help / advice. I'm about to pull the trigger on a doll from Lucid Toys, I've narrowed it down to 2 dolls. One is an irontech & the other is sugar babe jy. I prefer the look of the irontech but the sugarbabe jy has the gel breasts & uterus specifications so was hoping if some could tell me if those options make a big difference or any user advice for either doll. Thanks in advance Charlie.
Old 27-01-2023, 08:24 PM

I'm sure there are many variables, including size of each breasts.

I recently got a torso doll, all TPE. Breasts are small-medium, but definitely very firm, not very real feeling at all.

So I would think if the breasts have any decent size, the gel is bound to make a big difference.

If I consider the butt a bigger breast lol....again, this doll has a smallish rear, but again very firm. That said, it seems to have softened a little over the couple of months I've had it.

I'd say a bigger factor to consider might be weight. Mine is 24kg and only a torso. I don't think I'd ever want any doll over say 30kg, as it's a hefty lump to move about. I can't imagine what some of the 40-50kg dolls must be like.
Old 27-01-2023, 09:29 PM
Bronze Member

Hi and welcome, you are doing the right thing and asking about the dolls. Some buyers do make the wrong decision and think they can lift the weight. I have 5 over 40kg and 2 of those are 45/50kg which I don't carry very far and lucky i live in apartment. You have to get accustomed to the weight and how to carry the girls. 28 to 32kg is about right and don't think a 150 is lighter than a 165 sometimes they are not especially if she has a big butt!! Goodluck and take your time.
Old 27-01-2023, 09:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie 2023 View Post
hello all i'm a new member & could do with some help / advice. I'm about to pull the trigger on a doll from Lucid Toys, I've narrowed it down to 2 dolls. One is an irontech & the other is sugar babe jy. I prefer the look of the irontech but the sugarbabe jy has the gel breasts & uterus specifications so was hoping if some could tell me if those options make a big difference or any user advice for either doll. Thanks in advance Charlie.
Hi charlie,

could you post links to the two girls please and we'll tell you whether they are wise choices (technically. Aethetically its always personal choice of course... Except with Elves and then it's their choice whether they want to live you or not but I digress).

I won't take the uterus question although after captain Rock bought Lucy he basiclly never came out of his bedroom again, lol.

With gel chesticles its a six of one half a dozen of the other type of question.

Over time gel breasts are more likely to sag but as mentioned above it all very much depends on the chest size.

Some solids are as good if not better and more realistic than gel. But, with gel in general you have a consistency of great rather than the hope of it.

If you were looking at girls such as YL or D4E it could be a longer conversation on that one.

Irontech can be stunning. They have great skeletons but I've never been a fan of their heads as supplied and there skin can feel a little less realistic than some other marques. Its a very warm blend and at night she will absorb your body heat quickly and become a bit of a snuggle buddy.

JY to my mind have similar skin to Jinsan girls. With gel breatss and uterus options as standard she will have been built overall to a high spec, possibly with the softer TPE. The skeletons are not actually as good as the Irontechs but thats not to say that they are bad.

There is very little between those manufacturers with boith having some great points and their detractions are relatively minor when compared to more entry level girls.

Let us know the two girls and if we have one of that model and we will be able to give you pointers... Or say whoa, don't go there go here instead if we think that the girl you have chosen may not be beginner friendly.

Welcome to the forum and look forwards to chatting,

Shamus.
Old 28-01-2023, 12:41 AM
Silver Member

Having experienced irontech from lucid, we like nice tpe , a warm orangey light tan and skeleton gives a solid impression although low mileage.

A lot of lucids irontech (and sm dolls) seem to come with solid boobs by default. The irontech 159 solids are heavy and bong around somewhat, rewarding. Moderately firm but kinda squishy too .

Ideally lucid would supply hollow by default, imo. They're lighter if nothing else, that can only be a benefit for these heffers.
Old 28-01-2023, 08:29 AM

Thank you all, I'll try & post links to the dolls later ( just off to work ) I'm a bit of a tech caveman though & I can't see any share options on their info page so I'll do my best !
I should point out that I've previously owned a Kimber doll so I'm aware of the weight issue ( what a shock that was ) luckily for me I've always preferred petite women so both dolls are below 30kg.
One is neodoll sugarbabe Karen the other is neodoll racy Lora.
Cheers Charlie
Old 28-01-2023, 09:10 AM

just copy and paste the weblink to the page.

Or give a description so we can search specifically what you are referring to.

I would have liked a full doll...but realistically at present having one remain unseen would be quite difficult. For me a torso made more sense. Plus being cheaper, I feel it has been a good learning curve at lower cost, than opting for a more expensive doll.

Even with this I chose a 24kg version, thinking it would be a more realistic weight, and it may well be. But I was surprised how heavy that is to move about. But again I am glad I chose that from a learning point of view for any future purchases
Some full dolls are very expensive, so I've a little more knowledge now as to what I might want.

Skin colour is another one. Everyone says about clothing stains, and until recently I only really bought white or similar to that and had no issues. But then I seen a nice black silk type dress and figured why not.
The dress itself wasn't bad, but the straps on the semi-open back left black criss crosses right across the back.
So staining is very much a thing ! lol

I think if I was going for a full doll, I'd prefer darker skin, which may make such things less apparent if they happen ? Do white dresses then stain a dark/black body ?

I'm sure heads are a whole other topic too
Old 28-01-2023, 01:45 PM

https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...155cm-l-155179
https://www.lucidtoys.com/collection...ex-doll_162006
Thanks once again, a lot to consider there.
Tbh honest I was going to look at swapping the head of whichever one I choose ( sorry shamus ) I think I'm just going to have to ask them to set both dolls out & see which one gets me the most ???
Cheers Charlie
Old 28-01-2023, 03:35 PM

I'd say the intimate bits on Lora look a lot better than Karen, although no real good photos of Karen

I'd probably prefer the body of Karen though.

That said, Karen's photos are not the best....it is a tricky decision.
Old 28-01-2023, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stedoo View Post
I'd say the intimate bits on Lora look a lot better than Karen, although no real good photos of Karen

I'd probably prefer the body of Karen though.

That said, Karen's photos are not the best....it is a tricky decision.
yeah I think the intimate parts are much better, I've looked at other dolls with the same body type as Karen but no clear shots to properly compare.