UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Anatomicaldoll Doll Forum.(G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 19-08-2013, 07:25 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to PinkLady
Smile Import into UK Sept 2011

Hi Coombach
When Ulyana arrived into Heathrow I contacted Horizon International Cargo Ltd who took over the whole job of import duties, Vat and delivery and managed to get all duties down to as follows.....
Ulyana is a body 1

Customs clearance was £45.00
Import Airline Handling £37.00
next day Delivery £70
Total: £152.10

Import Duty £98.09
VAT £341.44
Use of Deferment £15.00
Total: £454.53

Hope this helps and enjoy.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkLady View Post
Hi Coombach
When Ulyana arrived into Heathrow I contacted Horizon International Cargo Ltd who took over the whole job of import duties, Vat and delivery and managed to get all duties down to as follows.....
Ulyana is a body 1

Customs clearance was £45.00
Import Airline Handling £37.00
next day Delivery £70
Total: £152.10

Import Duty £98.09
VAT £341.44
Use of Deferment £15.00
Total: £454.53

Hope this helps and enjoy.
Thanks for your help! Sorry for the late reply but have been ill recently. Those costs seem very reasonable! Were you contacted when the doll arrived at Heathrow?

Thanks
Old 05-10-2013, 07:54 PM
Ex Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coombech View Post
TWere you contacted when the doll arrived at Heathrow?
One year I omitted to tell them I was expecting the doll to arrive on the scheduled day. She sat in the warehouse for about a week and she still has impressions in her skin from her clothes. (That was Joanna, a soft and fairly heavy Realdoll.) So, don't wait for them to contact you. You need to contact them!
Old 13-11-2015, 10:14 AM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coombech View Post
Thank you Andy_J and Everhard for your help. I apologise I didn't realise Oleg was a bloke until he mailed the invoice to me He also gave me contact details of Carl at Coverdoll who took delivery of a doll recently I believe?

He has said that the shipping agent will contact me when the doll arrives at Heathrow airport to inform me of taxes. I can then arrange delivery through the shipping agent to my home.

@Everhard I can use Seko as you recommend them. Not sure who Carl used, perhaps I will contact him again and ask??

Thank you once again for your help, I appreciate it.

Regards,
Chris
Hey Chris Hun,

Hope you dont mind me asking , what firm did you use for your doll when she came to Heathrow did you use Seko ? Iam about to order my doll but would like to understand what i need to do to get her to my door as she can only be shipped to Heathrow and I live in Scotland.

Hugs and thank you
Marilyn xxx
Old 13-11-2015, 11:30 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Before pressing that button please do check that the weight will be OK for you. There was a member photographer here Angelah who was very very enthusiastic but had to sell her lady because she couldn't handle the weight. Likewise a lady here has sold her 160 size doll of another make because of weight.

I'm not expert on the Anatomicals and Angelah's from memory was only in the region of 26kg or so but she had difficulty with that. It's a lot of money to spend and then to lose significantly upon if after receipt you find she's on the less manageable side for you.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 13-11-2015, 04:14 PM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
Before pressing that button please do check that the weight will be OK for you.
Harem
This crops up every time a new doll owner is talking about a sil or TPE girl and I know it can seem lie we are trying to put people off with harping on about it every............. bloody.................. time

But of all the things to consider about a solid doll purchase it is the NUMBER 1 consideration. it doesnt matter a pickle how wonderful or anatomically correct or beautiful a doll is if you simply cant manoeuvre it about, so please research the weight, and try the weight out. A doll is always a dead weight in human form.

I know the Anatomical that Harem refers to and she was NOT 26 kilos! I got her in and out of the car for Angelah, and she was more in the 30's i'd say. Add the fact that her spine joint allowed for easy movement and carrying her meant not only handing the weight, but also supporting the whole body and hips together when doing so.

Fantastic Doll, not saying anything bad about it, but certainly required back and arm strength for lifting.

Karrot

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 13-11-2015, 08:30 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
T and she was more in the 30's i'd say.

Karrot
Hi Guys ,
Yes i think she is around the 31 kg and i have my lovely and understanding husband who is more than happy to help out a lady ( or two ) ...at anytime... lol BUT thank you for thinking about that as some may not .

Any advice on custom and cargo would be great !

Hugs and again thanks
xxx
Old 13-11-2015, 08:48 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Brilliant!

That's really good news.

It will be great to see another Anatomical around - they are underappreciated.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 15-11-2015, 11:04 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
I know the Anatomical that Harem refers to and she was NOT 26 kilos! I got her in and out of the car for Angelah, and she was more in the 30's i'd say. Add the fact that her spine joint allowed for easy movement and carrying her meant not only handing the weight, but also supporting the whole body and hips together when doing so.

Fantastic Doll, not saying anything bad about it, but certainly required back and arm strength for lifting.

Karrot
Yup, she ain't no featherweight doll and Angelah is a very small lady, she needed help whenever she wanted to move the doll. I also reckon Natasha/Zina's body 4 is about 32 (give or take) KG. Pretty light weight for me but I can see even this weight giving problems to some new owners not used to lifting heavy awkward things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilynsdoll View Post
Hi Guys ,
Yes i think she is around the 31 kg and i have my lovely and understanding husband who is more than happy to help out a lady ( or two ) ...at anytime... lol BUT thank you for thinking about that as some may not .

May I ask, which body and head combo are you thinking about?
Old 15-11-2015, 01:43 PM
Active New Member

Sure I like the Eco head and #2 body but may also order another head not sure which one as he makes a few that are stunning do you have anatomical model ? xxx

May I ask, which body and head combo are you thinking about?[/QUOTE]

Last edited by marilynsdoll; 15-11-2015 at 01:45 PM.