UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Help forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 25-02-2022, 10:15 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Right, I think I can help. I was thinking from the point of view from a PC or laptop....

I use Firefox so I don't know if it is the same with other internet browsers....

When you swipe the screen down you see the address bar with uklovedollforums.co.uk/ or similar, next to that is a little box with a number in it, probably number 1. That means you have one tab open but don't worry about that just now.

See the UK Love Doll Forum banner? Touch and hold it, a drop box should appear give several options, one will be 'open link in new tab', touch that one, then go to your album. You now should have a number 2 in the little box I mentioned before. If you touch that box then it should show all tabs available so you can toggle back and forth between the two.

If you let me know what phone you have and what internet browser you use then I'll do screen shots or a vid to help if you need it.
Old 25-02-2022, 10:16 PM
Golden Diamond Member

With or without a mouse?

If you are using the track pad then you have two buttons, one is the same as the left button on a mouse, the other is the right button on a mouse.
Old 25-02-2022, 10:20 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Easy way, first open forum and go to album. Open forum again in another browser window so it is open twice. In second window start your post you want to put photos in.

Back the album, select the picture you want to post. at the bottom where there is the BB code, left click the mouse on the code so it goes blue. Now press right mouse button and on the menu that pops up left click the copy option.

Go to the post you made in the other browser window and in the typing box, press right mouse button and from the pop up menu select paste. The code should now be there.

Preview your post to see if it works.

Rinse and repeat for all pics you wish to post.
Volks Dollfies ~ DD To Heart 2 Lucy Maria Misora, DDS Custom DDH-04 & DDH-10, DD Samurai Jupiter Sirius, DD Mizunatsu Sayaka Shirakawa, DDS Marisa Kirisame, DDS FGO Caster Scáthach-Skadi, DDS KonoSuba Megumin, DDS Reimu Hakurei
Thirdy goodies are available in our Etsy Shop
Old 25-02-2022, 10:21 PM
Gold Member

So I now think a tab is where I have two Google screens. I have seen them at the bottom when I press the multicoloured circle in the bar at the bottom of my screen. But does that mean I have to be logged in to UKLDF twice, so there are two screens active?
(it gets worse, doesn't it?. You wish you hadn't answered now!)
Old 25-02-2022, 10:23 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Tabs are a way of having several pages open at the same time but only one on the screen at any given time, they are across the top of the screen.

For example: If you have the forum on, which you have, right-click on the banner at the top, where it has a naked lady and 'UKLDF The UK Love Doll Forum', a drop box will appear and one option is 'open in new tab', if you choose that one you should then have two tabs at the top which you can click on to go between them.
Old 25-02-2022, 10:24 PM
Golden Diamond Member

You only need to log in once, not every tab you make.
Old 25-02-2022, 10:26 PM
Gold Excellence Member

yes you will need to log in twice, then use one for copying the BB code from the album and the other with your new post ready to paste the BB code there.

Tip, you can only copy one line of BB code each time. Still time consuming for a lot of pics but faster than writing it and re typing.
Volks Dollfies ~ DD To Heart 2 Lucy Maria Misora, DDS Custom DDH-04 & DDH-10, DD Samurai Jupiter Sirius, DD Mizunatsu Sayaka Shirakawa, DDS Marisa Kirisame, DDS FGO Caster Scáthach-Skadi, DDS KonoSuba Megumin, DDS Reimu Hakurei
Thirdy goodies are available in our Etsy Shop
Old 25-02-2022, 10:27 PM
Gold Member

I think maybe Seth has grasped my problem. I will try it and come back to you, hopefully with good news. Thanks again.
Old 25-02-2022, 10:30 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
yes you will need to log in twice....

I don't know if it works differently with different browsers but once I am logged in and open the forum in a new window I am still logged in on both
Old 25-02-2022, 10:32 PM
Gold Member

Again I was two steps behind. I did not know clicking on Banner was a tool. Thanks Rev & Seth