UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Old 02-11-2018, 11:29 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Default Doll storage question.

Sorry, I really don't like asking questions like this, but I have asked my girls this many times and they don't seem to have the answers, and really I haven't got anyone else to ask.

I am altering my bedroom (doll storage area) around because it's all started to get a bit of a mess, I have more girls living in the house than stored away, I am trying not to bore you with the details, but no matter how I do it, I will have three girls that I can't fit in, my ex-lite is not in this equation she stays around the house in my living room anyway. It will be three silicone girls sitting on chairs dressed in white, with white pillows under them, sunlight streams through the window in the afternoon, my bedroom is at the front of my bungalow so I prefer the curtains open while I am work all day, so the only solution is to cover them with the sleeping bags they came with. I am not really 100% happy with the time they are sitting in one position and if I am covering them enough to protect them from the sun, or is it just me over complicating things?

Am I doing it right, has anyone got any thoughts, although selling any of them is Not! on the cards

If you want a bit more detail, upto recent additions I was rotating them all around under my bed with lots modifications I can store five of my girls, but for some reason when I put the silicone girls in I can only fit three, so I end up in a worse situation, the rest of the TPE girls are in two double wardrobes and I do rotate them with the ones under the bed, so they all spend time hanging in the wardrobe support on their feet and then lying under the bed which all works well, which brings me back to having three silicone girls sitting on chairs.

Just for some useless information this is under the bed, the idea of the pizza base things is they are around Samantha Sanhui Silicone who is between TPE girls so yet again I am been over protective, the other thing they do is, if one breaks while bouncing on the bed its a warning I'm going to squash some tits.

Thanks

Tommo

Seems like I'm a JinSan-Ds-4Woods man.

Other brands are available.
🔖 Always read the label
🔖.

Last edited by Tommo10; 02-11-2018 at 08:32 PM.
Old 02-11-2018, 11:40 AM
Gold Member

Quite a dilemma...

I'd clear out a room completely, no furniture.

I'd then paint the walls a light sky blue and then paint in some fluffy clouds.

Black out the windows...

Then cover the floor with mattresses and a huge white thick fleece sheet.

Maybe add a few of the following: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RGB-LED-L...r/163144303297

And supplement with: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3PCS-Ange...s/264006073793

Then... erm... Enjoy...?
Old 02-11-2018, 11:50 AM
Silver Member

Thats what you get for having so many ladies you could always send a few my way just messing
Old 02-11-2018, 11:53 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Quite a dilemma...

I'd clear out a room completely, no furniture.

I'd then paint the walls a light sky blue and then paint in some fluffy clouds.

Black out the windows...

Then cover the floor with mattresses and a huge white thick fleece sheet.

Maybe add a few of the following: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RGB-LED-L...r/163144303297

And supplement with: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3PCS-Ange...s/264006073793

Then... erm... Enjoy...?
Really good idea I love it all

But at some point I will need to go to work..

Looking at all them things on your list.. Well no chance of that..

Tommo

🔖 Always read the label
🔖.
Old 02-11-2018, 12:02 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
...I will need to go to work...
Make sure before putting the mattresses down that the door opens outwards, or you'll be trapped in heaven.
Old 02-11-2018, 12:54 PM
Gold Member

Hi Tommo,

the issue with most solutions is lifting them in and out of their sleeping quarters.

Tiffany was the direct result of a poor choice in that department where I needed to lift Yvette above head height and messed my back up for six months to the point that I was unable to lift Yvette at all during that time.

I see similar issues with the current under the bed solution in that how do you get the girls out without putting your back at strange angles?

my sollution would be to rip out the wardrobes from the bedroom completely and install racking type bunk beds with the intention of the heaviest and most accessed girls being stored at mid height.

Would take floor to ceiling 4*4's front and rear then slatted beds and non silicone mattresses (don't want to accidentally put a TPE girl on the wrong mattress as that would be disasterous.

You should be able to stack 3 high * 2 across the room? and possibly use a corner for an L shape to the bed structure upping it to a 9 bed sollution where all of the girls are stored flat, possibly two to some beds and can be protected from the light.under duvets (white, without covers). Would give you tidy storage for 12 to 18 girls... But then all of their clothes and wigs wuld need to find a new home.

The room would be full but your girls should be protected and at the same time easily accessible.

That would be my start poit thinking about this but there may be issues with it such as whether there are sufficient lighter dolls for the upper bunks and if the lighter girls are the ones used most then making them the least easy to access doesn't work.

This sollution may also involve you changing your own bed for a 3/4 size one to accomodate the loss of floor space.

HTH,

Shamus.

p.s. the idea about the plates is absolutely excellent!
Old 02-11-2018, 01:44 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi Tommo,

the issue with most solutions is lifting them in and out of their sleeping quarters.

Tiffany was the direct result of a poor choice in that department where I needed to lift Yvette above head height and messed my back up for six months to the point that I was unable to lift Yvette at all during that time.

I see similar issues with the current under the bed solution in that how do you get the girls out without putting your back at strange angles?

my sollution would be to rip out the wardrobes from the bedroom completely and install racking type bunk beds with the intention of the heaviest and most accessed girls being stored at mid height.

Would take floor to ceiling 4*4's front and rear then slatted beds and non silicone mattresses (don't want to accidentally put a TPE girl on the wrong mattress as that would be disasterous.

You should be able to stack 3 high * 2 across the room? and possibly use a corner for an L shape to the bed structure upping it to a 9 bed sollution where all of the girls are stored flat, possibly two to some beds and can be protected from the light.under duvets (white, without covers). Would give you tidy storage for 12 to 18 girls... But then all of their clothes and wigs wuld need to find a new home.

The room would be full but your girls should be protected and at the same time easily accessible.

That would be my start poit thinking about this but there may be issues with it such as whether there are sufficient lighter dolls for the upper bunks and if the lighter girls are the ones used most then making them the least easy to access doesn't work.

This sollution may also involve you changing your own bed for a 3/4 size one to accomodate the loss of floor space.

HTH,

Shamus.

p.s. the idea about the plates is absolutely excellent!
Hi Shamus,

The bed works quite well, interestingly I normally have the heaviest at the opening side an the lighter girls further in, I did have a bit of a moment
when opening it up because 35kg tiff is lying at the far side, they must swap places while I am not looking. The opening is well big and they are easily picked up from that side, no bottom in the bed and they all are on individual foam pieces from the boxes they came in so I can slide them across, the only downside is that the doll I always want out is the one at the back and then they all have to come out

Your storage plan sound excellent, but I may have the wrong image in my head.

Tommo

🔖 Always read the label
🔖.
Old 02-11-2018, 01:49 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post

Your storage plan sound excellent, but I may have the wrong image in my head.

Tommo
But that would definitely work!!!
Old 02-11-2018, 02:03 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
But that would definitely work!!!
Unless it fell through the floor! Bloody heavy!
Old 02-11-2018, 02:20 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Unless it fell through the floor! Bloody heavy!
In which case your house gets a free basement that was not on the original plans. Win Win methinks.