UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Hitdoll/Ildoll Forum

Old 14-05-2016, 12:17 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Default Victoria 162 cm Z-onedoll review

First i would like to say that Miracle from Dolls-castle is great to work with, i have no problem with recommending her services as a vendor for these dolls to anyone, she will go the exta mile for her customes and can't prasie her high enough so top marks for Dolls castle. .

Recived the doll about 3 weeks after ordering, and i had the choice of a wooded box or paying extra (£200) for a flight case, I chose the flight case.

In total paid just over £2000 which included £158 customs fees from TNT.

I was curious about the "Heat" & "Sound" function and this was the main reason for ordering, she look lovely also so i thought what the hell.

Anyway 3 weeks gone by and i got and email from Miracle to say she was on her way with a few extra gifts in the box for Victoria which i thought was a nice touch.

When she arrived they was no damage what so ever to the box or the doll or any contents so all good.

Got her inside and open up the case she was wrapped in a mummy sleeping bag, opened the zip and again she was well wrapped in foam coverings and a plastic sheet/cover.

Ok now to take her out of the case where is the yellow pages cos i need a fork lift truck, She is one heavy young lady.

They say she is 35 kilos though she feels more like 40 kilos ( i have not weighed her yet)

The silicone is soft but not as soft as Ds dolls but close, she is a chunky girl and there is a lot of silicone which probably would account for the weight.

She does have Hinged wrist's though these were a proto type which i was informed of before she was sent, before this is was wire wrists like in TPE dolls.

The wrist do rotate well howvwer there is a special way in which you have to pose/rotate, if not done correctly damage could occur.

She can't stand, even supported as her ankles do have a hinge but nothing there to support the weight of the doll, which is a major downside for me.

She is anatomicaly correct with one of the most relistc vaginas on the market to day (thats my opinion anyway) she also uses an insert though you can get her with a fixed vagina, also has an anal hole about 6 inch deep./

She has sound function wich means she will give out oo's and ahh'ss oh yes thats is baby Etc there are 3 female sound mp3 that paly from a very small speaker on the back of her head.

Heat function is quite good, she takes about 45 minutes to get fully heated (torso & legs only) her arms head hands and feet do not heat up. she will keep the heat for up to 3 hours.

Posable eyes and can change them for other colours also if you wish.

Skeleton has all the usual wide range of movment as most other dolls.

Bra size is a 34-36 F cup both sizes will fit.

Knickers size 6-8 and the same with clothes Tops Jeans etc shoes size 2-3.

She is made of silicone so will stain just like anyother silicone doll and will fade with time.

She is a lovely doll but to be honest she is just way to heavy for my taste and without the ability to stand she won't be here long as i struggle to pose and dress her.

As a sex doll i would say (again just my personal opinion) with the added heat and sound she is better than the TPE dolls will last a lot longer and if your stong enough then i am sure any hot blooded male will have the time of your life with her.

That's me done as i hate doing reviews.

Any specific question just ask and if i can answer then i will do my best.

Sam......

Last edited by Samurai; 14-05-2016 at 01:09 PM.
Old 15-05-2016, 07:02 PM
Ex Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
...one of the most relistc vaginas on the market to day...
Photos?

Old 15-05-2016, 07:56 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everhard View Post
Photos?

Old 15-05-2016, 10:48 PM

Nice pussy

Last edited by MySiliconeLoveDoll; 15-05-2016 at 10:51 PM.
Old 15-05-2016, 11:41 PM
Golden Diamond Member

She's very beautiful

I think I would have gone for the 160 as she's lighter weight

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 16-05-2016, 07:34 AM
Part of the Furniture

She does look good there Sam. Nice review, helpful to all the peeps considering one of these ladies.

Karrot

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 16-05-2016, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Heat function is quite good, she takes about 45 minutes to get fully heated (torso & legs only) her arms head hands and feet do not heat up. she will keep the heat for up to 3 hours.
3 hours? I didn't know that. That is really good actually. I know from personal experience that when you use a heating blanket to heat up a TPE doll, she will get cold a lot faster than in 3 hours, that's for sure.

So not only do you have time to have sex with your doll before she gets cold, you also have time to clean up afterwards, go take a shower, have a sandwich, brush your teeth and then fall asleep on top of her before she gets cold, am I right?
Old 16-05-2016, 12:14 PM
Account Closed

Very nice one `s... she`s very tasty