UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > For Sale Forum. > Sold items, (Sub forum).

Old 29-05-2017, 05:50 PM
Diamond Member

Default Warehouse clearance WM100 brand new £500ono

I sent some lovely OR156 photos to a vendor who's a friend and in the course of clearing his warehouse, he needed to shift a couple of dolls in a hurry and so gave them to me to sell.

One is a WM100, TPE, Brand New

Brand new, showroom display model never used, although I think not been out of the box, still in original polythene bag wrapping.

Head has a squashed eyelash and slight smudge of makeup acquired from shipping and storage.

Vagina insert type. Implanted fur. Standing model.

UK only.

Collection preferred from near Gatwick Airport Sussex

£500ono

If you're looking for a small easy to hide doll, then this is the answer without fear of the hassles of imports.

Not my sort of doll . . . but will give pleasure to someone.

Best wishes

Harem
Here's Chloé in Coverdoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Latex Poupées from http://www.domax.fr are a wonderful introduction to dolls and I pass on discounts to UK members
Old 05-06-2017, 06:07 PM
Diamond Member

Please mark this lady as SOLD. Many thanks.

She went to a member through TDF who is a computer software professional and who has repetitive strain injury in his wrists. He has a WM140 but cannot manage the weight of moving her without risk of great pain in his wrists.

Whilst these dolls have been the subject of much prejudice by customs and loss for many people the reasons for buying them as far as I see through contacts on the forums are entirely legitimate. Small dolls are really important to many people seeking a doll requiring
1. low weight
2. ease of being hidden.

The nature of Daily Mail publicity about such dolls with a smirk and a wink wink "We all know why he's buying that doll - he's clearly a xyzabc" needs to be knocked firmly on the head.

The UK needs to be rid of Daily Mail politics and needs a dose of reality. That reality is that the European Court in the 1980s stood up for the rights of import for sexdolls in general and going down the routes advocated by the Daily Mail will lead us into a corner of prejudices and restrictions of freedoms.

Thanks to the European Customs Union people requiring low weight small dolls are still able to order them through the European doll vendors but Daily Mailitis has shut off the desire of UK vendors to sell them.

It was on account of that that in clearing his warehouse one of the vendors donated both small dolls to me to sell with the specific intention of helping me having lost out on the second-hand doll that I slipped up with buying her with the intention of taking photos and selling her on at the same price. Graham's a great guy, as are both the UK vendors of TPE dolls.

Thanks are very much due to Graham for helping me out in a spot of bother and thanks are also due to Phil for having helped out someone who lost his 100cm doll confiscated by Customs.

Best wishes

Harem
Here's Chloé in Coverdoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Latex Poupées from http://www.domax.fr are a wonderful introduction to dolls and I pass on discounts to UK members

Last edited by Haremlover; 05-06-2017 at 06:11 PM.