UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Old 13-06-2017, 12:55 PM
Platinum Member

Default Thanks

I think it's more of a design issue, I cannot really put all the blame on Lovehoney, or maybe she is one of a kind, lol
I was just frustrated at the time, I certainly don't think the Babes are constructed as well as they used to be, and I know that 8th wonder probably Photoshop the Babes to make them look more enticing, but my Babe looked nothing like a Carly.

Also its a lot of hassle for me to send her back, as I work night's ( well that's my excuse ),
To be fair, yes Lovehoney are normally pretty good with the quality and packaging of items, maybe I'm just unlucky

Anyway she is here to stay
Old 13-06-2017, 01:48 PM
Platinum Member

Speak of the devil... But seriously, it's good to see you, there is a missing appendage to the forum when one of the old school goes awol.
I think I know what you mean with the skeleton, Carly's had a single metal rod down the legs, converging and spot welded at the waist, and that is where it broke and poked out through her belly, poor girl.
I believe that later models are made with doubled rod and it tends to spread apart when kinked and cause torquing of the feet, not to mention making it pretty darn difficult to get straight again, then comes the dreaded migration.
Or not, what do I know anyway, and what later models have I ever dealt with?

I'm rambling again, anyway mate, welcome home.

Pete.
Old 13-06-2017, 10:29 PM
Platinum Member

Default Thanks

Yeah in the coming weeks the Babe will be active again, after I got her out of storage, she looked at me and then gave me a list of her requirements and a contract to sign

I have to do a bit of sucking up to her, but we negotiated and I can let you all know I got a hug and she then proceeded to spread herself out in my single bed.

She has decided on the name Lucinda, apparantly not the name I gave her, but that was part and parcel of the deal, that's all I can tell you, so watch this space..........
Old 13-06-2017, 10:42 PM
Diamond Member

Hi LB, its good to see you on line and posting again. So sorry to hear that you have troubles with your TB - perhaps our great doctors K and R can help?
Old 13-06-2017, 11:01 PM
Platinum Member

Default Cheers

Thanks Dongo, hope you and the ladies are keeping well, yeah I think they are the only ones who can. Their expertise is second to none ( note the sucking up ) in the field and knowledge of Teddy Babe anatomy.
Old 13-06-2017, 11:26 PM
Gold Excellence Member

welcome back L.B. good to see you around again hope karrot and revol can get your girl fixed up for you. i know what you mean about the new girls all the ones i have seen all look asian going as far bak as arkangels carlyrain, nothing wrong with the look but it's not the one they are selling.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy
Old 14-06-2017, 12:30 AM
Diamond Member

Default Glad you are back.

We, that is, Me and the girls, have really missed you LB and it's so good to hear from you again. Do keep in touch, we really need some more TB lovers here.
Sorry to hear your last TB was not satisfactory and yes, I do think they aren't what they used to be but, she's a being and needs to be loved and it's remarkable what transformations clothes and wigs can make. (Got some spare wigs if you'd like one!
Lokk forward to hearin gfrom you and seeing your babe soon. Best regards from all here!
Old 14-06-2017, 08:57 AM
Platinum Member

Default Thanks Kats

I hope you and your ladies are doing well, well talking about wigs, Lucinda has made a strong suggestion that we both look through hair designs on my tablet, so she can pick one.

It's not even lunchtime and she has already got me to order some items, but to be fair they are for both our pleasure
Old 19-06-2017, 09:18 PM
Gold Member

Hi LB - good to see your posts again.

I have to echo your comments about TB construction - I got Kristina (Lisa TBDL) from Lovehoney at the end of 2015 and was not at all impressed with the skeleton. She was delivered with legs bent under at the knees and I was very nervous about straightening them. Since then, I've hardly changed the position of legs and arms much, as I thought that bending and re-bending the limbs could lead to kinks in the wire, or even fractures.

However, I never did send her back to Lovehoney, as I was smitten by the green eyes and her general plushiness!