UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Inventors Forum.

Old 13-11-2015, 03:09 AM

Default Android Robot Doll Project

I am making the next generation of android love dolls. We are currently working in our first robotic doll project and would like feedback, comments, and wanted robotic features from the community. Our android love dolls are ultrarealistic (we use real models to cast the doll body), the robotic doll skeleton has 12 degrees of freedom so the doll moves close to a real girl during intercourse, can perform more than 50 sexual poses autonomously with their respective set of movements, can moan in pleasure and talk interactively, another feature is that doll vagina self lubricate at an specified programed time. I will post pictures and videos of our work so far and our future progress. Thanks and welcome to a new era in human-robot interaction

Our website is http://androidlovedolls.com
Old 13-11-2015, 12:59 PM
Silver Member

from my side posting a website selling dolls with pictures from real models it is just a scam...
Old 13-11-2015, 01:20 PM
Silver Member

There are some comments about this project over at ODC: http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/in...97349#msg97349

-Ira
Old 13-11-2015, 06:17 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Show me a video of the doll (naked) automatically getting in to the positions as the website claims they can. I say naked so that we can see joints and shifts in the silicone skin.

That's about the only thing that will convince me.

What do you mean by 12 degrees of movement? Do you mean movable joints, because if that's the case you are 10 joints fewer than the DS Doll Skeleton (joint rotations not included)

I'm also having trouble believing a 6 hour battery life and an 80lb weight. Electronic actuators or Hydraulics along with control circuity/valves and the battery itself will add considerable weight and most Silicone dolls in the 160 - 170cm range already weight 60+ lbs.

Very interested to hear how you are accomplishing this.

Karrot

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"

Last edited by Karrot; 13-11-2015 at 06:22 PM.
Old 13-11-2015, 06:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Welcome to the Forum androidlove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Show me a video of the doll (naked) automatically getting in to the positions as the website claims they can. I say naked so that we can see joints and shifts in the silicone skin.

That's about the only thing that will convince me.

Karrot
The next thing you know is they've killed your boss, locked you in a room in the middle of nowhere and buggered off with your helicopter leaving you to die

An intriguing film.

Karrot
No video sorry Holly

Karrot, you did ask
Having seen little Bobs Loly in the flesh, she's heavier than an RD D type if I remember rightly and looked at Roxy vids the concept sounds good but advertising dolls on your website at the prices you are showing, $5,009.99 is causing me some concern unless you can give me a good explanation.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 13-11-2015, 07:03 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfie View Post
Karrot
No video sorry Holly

Karrot, you did ask
That shows a mannequin moving its head and arms, not a silicone doll "performing 50 sex positions autonomously".

Karrot

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 13-11-2015, 09:45 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Send a message via Yahoo to minato

I want to see the dolls, if they aren't so perfect it's not à problem.

What i see d be what customers get!
Old 13-11-2015, 10:30 PM
Bronze Member

Watch the video, when it waves its hand the arm is unnaturally long, probably to support the motors and actuators, I also notice there's no sound to the video so the motors are probably really noisy.

I agree with Karrot, let's see a video where it's moving and showing naked skin so we can see if it's actually moving under the skin.

The claims seem unbelievable unless they plan to have the batteries running in a separate pack - they'll be most of the weight; 80lbs is pretty much the weight of a large silicone doll already. They'll probably need some serious batteries for doing half the things they claim for even a few minutes.

With no actual pics on the site, and the only one they've shown is after being badgered to do it at the ODC site, I can see why - the head they showed is not that appealing, assuming that it contains machinery, it still looks poorly made.

What little we have seen is either a scam or an animatronic (like you'd see in a theme park - or Freddy Fazbear's pizza).

I'll keep an eye out, but I am not convinced right now...

Last edited by Sentinel; 14-11-2015 at 12:09 AM.
Old 13-11-2015, 11:03 PM
Diamond Member

It sounds an exciting project!

However, what people don't really realise is that there is something somewhat more exciting about a doll. A doll requires attention rather than gives attention, and then she rewards one with more than sex. There's something about a doll that a robot can't replace.

A couple of weeks ago my Chloé was invited to dinner with friends in France and Chloé either got drunk or didn't like being treated as a doll and got into a mood. That sounds difficult to believe but the photos show it. One of my friends said she looked frightening. This of course arises from a reflection of the bodylanguage of those around her and in the photos we pick up on her response as a result of that. This sort of relationship and ability to reveal something about ourselves as we reflect on a doll is something that a robot simply can't achieve.

Best wishes

Harem
Here's Chloé in Coverdoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Latex Poupées from http://www.domax.fr are a wonderful introduction to dolls and I pass on discounts to UK members
Old 14-11-2015, 01:37 AM
Diamond Member

Default Too late!

Once there were no sex dolls and all you had was the underwear section in your mum's Kays catalogue! And now this? Is it real? Sadly too late for me, 50 autonomous sex positions, I don't think I could cope with do with now!