UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Old 25-05-2017, 11:50 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Default has anyone seen them?

has anyone seen or heard from lul_bear or loverboy lately?
could someone near them check on them to make sure they are alright carly and i miss their posts and stories.

carlys_guy
Old 26-05-2017, 02:54 AM
Platinum Member

No...sorry nothing
Old 26-05-2017, 02:26 PM
Platinum Member

Carly and Tilly see Lulu Bear on Facebook on the odd occasion, she has a few new children (child dolls) and Bert pops up now and then, but no mention of her babes or Brian's PIB.
Although she fitted in well, I don't think she felt quite as comfortable with us here as she might have, for one reason or another, and I believe just wanted to ease out without a fuss.

Lover Boy? No idea, I fear he went through a bit of a life change around the time of his mum moving house, he was growing increasingly distant around then.
He seemed to be at a stage where he was re-evaluating many things, regardless, he is missed, as is Lulu Bear, two great TB advocates and valued members, bless them.

Pete.
Old 26-05-2017, 05:52 PM
Gold Excellence Member

i wonder if karrot and revol should organize a plushy pile on for loverboy to get his priorities straight again. maybe someone in the uk can put lulu_bears pink bear on some milk cartons as missing.

carlys_guy
Old 28-05-2017, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlys_guy View Post
i wonder if karrot and revol should organize a plushy pile on for loverboy to get his priorities straight again. maybe someone in the uk can put lulu_bears pink bear on some milk cartons as missing.

carlys_guy
Neither of us have heard from LB in a long while, usually he would have been in touch about having an April meetup but nothing this year.
Old 31-05-2017, 09:09 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Looking back through LB posts it seems he was struggling to bond with his new TB. So possibly he has moved away from the doll world.

Shame to loose two members of there calibre from the forum.

FM
Old 31-05-2017, 09:54 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEZMONKEY View Post
Looking back through LB posts it seems he was struggling to bond with his new TB. So possibly he has moved away from the doll world.

Shame to loose two members of there calibre from the forum.

FM
A-men brother.

Pete.
Old 31-05-2017, 01:35 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Send a message via Yahoo to minato

LB can miss long time...
Old 13-06-2017, 08:29 AM
Platinum Member

Default Hello

Nice to know I am missed, lol

I kind of wanted to have a break to explore other interests/hobbies. Also I was not too happy with my last purchase from Lovehoney of my Teddy Babe. But her construction was poop. Nothing like the original Babes. I still have her, but after about a week the skeleton in her leg became badly twisted, and no it was not down to me trying to get her in some funky positions, lol. Also her breasts are so full of material, I thought they might explode. Also she looks nothing much like the original Carly, more oriental and if I had wanted an Akiko I would have ordered one.

But saying this, its not her fault, and i feel bad for her, the truth is she has been living in her original packaging, i mean even her lingerie was mismatched. Purple stockings and a blue nightie.

I should have kept in touch really, and I was going to ask the two great Dr's Karrot and Revol to help me, but i could not get any holiday in April, even though i've booked it every year.

But i'm looking to get back into the world of Teddy Babes again, the break has allowed me to explore other new interests, but i know this sounds ' sad ' but i miss the hugs.

Yeah sorry to all my buddies for not keeping in touch, but i really needed a break !

The Loverboy x

Last edited by Loverboy; 13-06-2017 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Made a boo
Old 13-06-2017, 11:11 AM
Active New Member

Hi LB!

Good to see you back with us!

Sorry to hear about your problems with your TeddyBabe - why not just return her for replacement or refund?

I've been dealing with Lovehoney for several years, with very few problems. On the rare occasion when I've had to return something they've always been nothing but helpful!

Regards,

Cummagen

(BTW - other than being a satisfied customer, I've no connection with Lovehoney!)