UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > For Sale Forum.

Old 10-06-2017, 10:06 AM
Bronze Member

Default Lonely JM130 seeking company.

Greetings.
This is a JM130 Luna C platinum silicone doll that was created in Sptember 2015 and spend about one month with her original owner; therefore: condition assumed used.
After being returned with a detached left thigh she then spend her life boxed up waiting for a spare part and hoping for better days.
Recently I came across the opportunity to repair this small( 125cm, 19.1kg) cutie and am now offering her in hope to find her caring company.

Apart from the already mentioned initial damage that is hard to see even if you know where to look( see left thigh picture) the only spot that unfortunately stands out a bit is on the upper end of the feet where there is a crease visible on both sides when viewed from the front( see red arrow indicators), other than that this doll is basically in like-new condition.

This cutie is currently enjoying Germany, but may travel abroad, staying within the EU being preferred, long distance negotiable.

If you want to invite her to a lovely new home within the EU kindly consider spending 999( via PayPal or SEPA) to get her going or make me an offer.

Old 16-06-2017, 11:55 AM
Bronze Member

Since I got the valid question if there'd be some clothing or a wig coming with her( thanks for that) and I forgot to take pictures initially, here's a few more:

So that wig and dress will be included.

Again, make me a reasonable offer if you are interested.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Is this still for sale ? Just need clarification
Old 12-07-2017, 06:10 AM
Bronze Member

Hi Sam.
Yes, she is still looking for a loving and caring partner, but from today until mid-August this sale is suspended as I will not have enough time to handle it.
Kind regards.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks for updating Mi6c