UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Fashion forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-05-2020, 02:47 PM

Default Questions about clothing

I have been browsing round a few clothing websites while waiting for my lady to arrive and building Idea/wish lists.

Now I've read quite a bit about colours and staining and such (and things like soaking with white vinegar) which has led to a few ponderings over ways to minimise/remove that worry and am wondering if anyone here can answer a couple questions.

Would wearing a plain (white or skin coloured) body stocking underneath regular clothing eliminate staining? something similar to This or This. These may not be the best examples and the first being designed for shaping may be too tight for longer term wear, I also realise this kinda removes the point of some clothing (like sexy lace items) but for everyday wear (tops, trousers, dresses, skirts etc.) would colour still leech through them? how thin/see through could they be?
Same thing stockings can a lower denier stocking prevent/minimise the risk of staining from say a dress/skirt?

Obviously this next question depends on quality of clothing and dyes used but how long does it take wearing something before a stain begins to appear? is it minutes, hours...? Are there any particular materials that release colour more than others?

How hard is it to remove a stain once there?

I'm also curious about corsets, I found a corset I quite like (very piratey/steampunk) on Amazon and was just wondering if that type of clothing might be too tight or pose a risk of damaging/disfiguring the TPE as again it's supposed to be a "shaping" item of clothing with steel ribbing.

Thanks