UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 06-03-2018, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
RETAIN all your communication with the seller as this is potentially a future defence.

Search for 'Daniel Adams Innocent' to be in the know.
Thanks, I did see this story before. I have messages saved where I addressed concerns about if they have shipped to uk before. Because they didn't reply, I asked them to cancel the order 3 times and I cancelled the order myself twice, but each time they rejected the cancellation. They only responded once to say they "can send to your country". They then left it to the last hour before the sale would be cancelled automatically, then rejected my cancellation claim and shipped the item. Utter A-holes.

They can't even say they were preparing the order by the time I first cancelled, because I had ordered it and requested cancellation before they had responded to me. This is utter greed and lack of care for customers. I told them I could face problems with customs and police many times and they STILL shipped it despite my plees not too.
Old 07-03-2018, 03:41 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Thank you for telling us what´s happend. But Sorry...the others speak Right.
A lot of Information you get here...and for the other Newbies:

Please ask the "Old Bones" before ordering or bying in Shops who are not 100% proved from other ones !!! If you have bad luck you pay twice !!!
Old 18-09-2018, 03:20 PM
Gold Member

Aaand... the CPS screw up again:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ina-court.html
Old 19-09-2018, 02:00 AM
Gold Member

Sorry to hear that, you should buy dolls from reliable sellers.

Thanks for sharing with us.
Old 19-09-2018, 02:32 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique-dolls View Post
Sorry to hear that, you should buy dolls from reliable sellers.

Thanks for sharing with us.
R I G H T !!!
Old 19-09-2018, 09:10 AM
Active New Member

I brought a doll from a seller on there a 110cm doll she looked like and adult one but I got sent a 100cm doll with and adult body and a child looking head so ended up selling the body and destroyed the head.
Old 07-10-2018, 03:55 PM
Active New Member

Default My Aliexpress doll is Awesome

Ordered my doll from Ali in December.
All the bullshit about fakes? well they did use WM pics. Oh well.
The doll I received was similar to a WM, but in my eyes is so much more gorgeous.
She is Rifrano made. And made well!!! <----emphasis-------

I do not give a damn of all the experts saying fakes... maybe they are fake experts??? LOL
Awesome doll, and I had her at my door in less than 10 days during the busy Christmas season.
Not everyone loses on Aliexpress.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lu2.jpg (65.7 KB, 34 views)
Old 07-10-2018, 05:03 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGC_0767 View Post
Ordered my doll from Ali in December.
All the bullshit about fakes? well they did use WM pics. Oh well.
The doll I received was similar to a WM, but in my eyes is so much more gorgeous.
She is Rifrano made. And made well!!! <----emphasis-------

I do not give a damn of all the experts saying fakes... maybe they are fake experts??? LOL
Awesome doll, and I had her at my door in less than 10 days during the busy Christmas season.
Not everyone loses on Aliexpress.
Hi RGC,

what you say is true but you have to admit that it is a lottery.

plus remembr that its not just on looks but there are also other factors to consider:

- Toxicity of the TPE

- Is the TPE is of a quality that will not split

- Quality / potential longevity of the skeleton

There are I am sure some excellent dolls on AE espechially from Chinese micro manufacturers who do not have access to the international vendor networks of the likes of the Jinsan factories.

However, what buying something from a legitimate vendor representing a known brand gives you is the peace of mind when making a major purchasee that what you are buying is what you think that you are buying.

That you appear to have won is this game of risk makess me very happy for you and I hope that you have many happy years with your girl. I just wanted to give the other side of the arguement and to defend those who have done nothing but attempt to protect the unsuspecting from losing money that they perhaps cannot afford to lose and will take a long time to save up sufficient to try again (if they ever do. experience of some fakes can I believe be a very off putting experience).

I hope that you enjoy being here,

kindest regards,

Shamus
Old 07-10-2018, 08:10 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGC_0767 View Post
No. Not at all. I have helped some different manufacturers and so know something about what's inside a doll. And when I do photos of a doll for a manufacturer, I only do photos of dolls that I know are good dolls and where relevant I give harsh feedback to the manufacturer as guidance as to where and how they can improve. And if a doll stands up to what I do with her . . . you can rely on her being a good doll.

Here's one I photographed this afternoon -

and the more I work with her the more gorgeous she is. Made of silicone and costing less than double what you'll have paid for a fake this doll's made by a manufacturer with a long record and a strong fan base. Her breasts are soft and in every way she's as sensuous as any TPE doll and, being easy to repair and well made, will last for years. She withstood a fall onto stone, with no problems and merely needed a shower in situ to continue modelling. TPE is much more fragile.

With regard to Rifrano they're fine until they're not. There's a thread on TDF about a Rifrano . . . fine until her back breaks :-(

Rifrano were the original WM fakers and I first got to know about them when, guess what? Sam at WM told me he was being plagued by people sending dolls back to the factory for repairs to the skeleton . . . only to discover they were fakes.

The cheap dolls have every economy shaved off their quality. And eventually you pay for that with a broken or degraded doll.

Personally I'll stick with

quality.

And you don't pay a lot more to get it.

In the TPE department

There are a number of experts on this forum who know what dolls are about and put them through their paces. Rather than buying a fake and gambling on Aliroulette anyone would do really well to buy Samurai's DS158 currently for sale at a price for which new you can only get a fake.

Best wishes

Harem
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF1993.jpg (45.0 KB, 224 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_3161.jpg (26.1 KB, 225 views)

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 08-10-2018, 02:03 AM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post

Rifrano were the original WM fakers and I first got to know about them when, guess what? Sam at WM told me he was being plagued by people sending dolls back to the factory for repairs to the skeleton . . . only to discover they were fakes.

The cheap dolls have every economy shaved off their quality. And eventually you pay for that with a broken or degraded doll.
I am unbiased.
Sam at WM TOLD you?
Sam blaming someone else for their screwups?
believe everything you are told? LOL

I've been on the doll scene 10 months. WM has been the loser as far as screw ups and bad quality, Because I've read owners complaints on the forums.
over and over.
No matter how nice looking they are, I will never buy their brand.

I have ZERO complaints about my cheapie, ZERO!!
Dude I got money, but I am not pissing it away on a piece of plastic. screw that!!

Broken joints? where?, no busted back... no abrasions, joints are still snug. 1 hip is loose.. big deal.

Many Chinese companies are cleaning up their acts. They are far from stupid.

Ali sellers are now using Amazon warehouses to ship... just bought an item on Ali, got it 2 days via Amazon.
Gig may be up for independent doll vendors... trade industry is making changes.

Tags
aliexpress, cozsx