UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Love doll UK

Old 21-08-2019, 09:45 AM
Vendor

Default Implanted Hair For Jinsan Dolls

Watch the video

There are a few options/features that have been released over the years, some were successful and some were not

We're going to give this one a miss though and hope you agree with our reasons
Old 21-08-2019, 11:19 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovedoll_co_uk View Post
We're going to give this one a miss though and hope you agree with our reasons
Agreed... I'd sooner see the familiarly frequent failing fudged fingers figured out and ffinally ffffixed!

- - -
Old 21-08-2019, 11:21 AM
Gold Member

Agreed. Plus wigs can give us all so many varied different looks and styles.
I'm just confused as why no vendors (unless i'm mistaken) aren't getting at the manufacturer's to tell them to get their shit together and give us customers good quality fingers for the price we pay for our ladies !!
Would you pay over a £1000 for a tv or anyhting elsse that had parts breaking, failing or stop wprking within a month !! (Don't take this personally Graham) lol !
Old 21-08-2019, 11:52 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Totally agree about the fingers and hands in general. Waspie said it better than me.
From the video, it looks like they've used a different material/structure for the scalp to keep the hair in. Implanted hair will eventually pull out, snap. Then what about washing? A couple of weeks with me and she'll look like a roughed up raggy had her day Barbie doll. Then there's the hair colour; stuck with it, not all blondes are the same etc. I'd rather spend the extra money for quality posable fingers and hands that don't break easily.
eco
Old 21-08-2019, 12:20 PM
Gold Member

I think the other things, is with implanted hair you then limit to doll to that hairstyle. Changing wigs on a doll gives them added character.
Old 21-08-2019, 12:29 PM
Banned

I can see several issues here. Eco touches the lack of ability to change which leads to a further issue.

At present I have bed wigs and day wigs for the girls. Even if all that you do is quite literally sleep in the same bed as them without any shenanigans, bed wigs get matter and need replacing more regularly than day wigs.

Going down the implanted route you would actually need seperate heads rather than only seperate wigs.

Making the head firmer for me would also be a non starter.

Jinsan get an awful lot right but my own personal bugbear is the change to neck bolts.

My suggestion for an improvement worth having would be a really, really cheap and simple one... Just give us back screw in M16's grub bolts as well as the fast replacement bolts.

It would cost maybe £1 extra but eradicate completely the issue of heads falling off.

I have qite a lot of heads but only five bodies so fast change is a plus for photographing them but it becomes a pain when I put them to bed at night and I'm chasing heads around the room. For any girl who is keeping the same head for a long period of time then their only reason for the fast swaps would be to aid with changing clothes and to be honest 80+ percent of the time I don't need to remove the head for a clothes swap.

I have a few old grub screws that I use but a lot of people getting their first doll do not and I think that they really need them.

And of course, there are the fingers. But others have already mentioned those so I won't repeat beyond defending Jinsan slightly and saying that their hands are nowhere near as bad as some other manufacturers (but not as bad is not the same as good).

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 21-08-2019, 12:55 PM
Silver Member

WM dolls new silicone head also is available with only implanted eyebrows and hair and she is around £1299 last i looked, originally £1499, def one of the best heads I’ve seen but the price is hiked up because of implanted eyebrows and hair, the silicone doll i ordered a few weeks ago had a option for implanted hair at £550 and the eyebrows i believe are about £200 odd

Personally I wouldn’t go for either as they will start to drop out over time and that’s nearly like £1000 wasted features, plus a new wig can really change the look of a doll
Old 21-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Legendary Member

I agree about the fingers - it's a continuing bone of contention (pardon the pun) amongst all of us and I for one wouldn't mind paying a little bit extra to get a decent, strong finger skeleton.

I'd sooner pay for that than a silicone head with implanted hair!
Old 21-08-2019, 10:34 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I can see several issues here. Eco touches the lack of ability to change which leads to a further issue.

At present I have bed wigs and day wigs for the girls. Even if all that you do is quite literally sleep in the same bed as them without any shenanigans, bed wigs get matter and need replacing more regularly than day wigs.

Going down the implanted route you would actually need seperate heads rather than only seperate wigs.

Making the head firmer for me would also be a non starter.

Jinsan get an awful lot right but my own personal bugbear is the change to neck bolts.

My suggestion for an improvement worth having would be a really, really cheap and simple one... Just give us back screw in M16's grub bolts as well as the fast replacement bolts.

It would cost maybe £1 extra but eradicate completely the issue of heads falling off.

I have qite a lot of heads but only five bodies so fast change is a plus for photographing them but it becomes a pain when I put them to bed at night and I'm chasing heads around the room. For any girl who is keeping the same head for a long period of time then their only reason for the fast swaps would be to aid with changing clothes and to be honest 80+ percent of the time I don't need to remove the head for a clothes swap.

I have a few old grub screws that I use but a lot of people getting their first doll do not and I think that they really need them.

And of course, there are the fingers. But others have already mentioned those so I won't repeat beyond defending Jinsan slightly and saying that their hands are nowhere near as bad as some other manufacturers (but not as bad is not the same as good).

All the best,

Shamus.
That might depend on the supplier Shamus. With Arya I got both the push on and normal thread from JY.

It might though also be a cost cutting exercise by some manufacturers. to only include one type of screw. It might not reduce the cost per doll by much but with many sold, the small cost savings add up to a bigger saving overall.
Old 22-08-2019, 05:36 AM
Site Owner

I have a got a couple of dolls with pubic hair and within 9 month just showering and pulling clothes on and off, 50% of the pubic hairs gone, for that reason alone head hair implants never appeal to me, although they look very good when new.

Finger wires need improving, I can't see why they haven't come up with thicker wires like in some brands of silicone dolls, or articulated finger with some idea of suppressing the bend at the area that breaks where the wires enter the palm plate. Having said all that, I don't find them hard to replace.

Shamus, I am confused All the Jinsan dolls I have bought since the change over to the new push in connector, which I think is five or maybe six have always included the screw in type in addition to the new one, although they were all made at the end of last year (Dec 2018), have they stopped supplying them now?

For me I would like to see improvements in the joints, wrists, knees and ankle joints all work loose and have to be tighten. Metal rubbing on metal is not the best of ideas and nylon washers may help.

Tommo
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257