UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Fashion forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 13-08-2021, 03:14 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Emma got some proper bargains from ebay this week. 85 quid shoes for a pound plus postage. Unworn.. And a 245 quid dress for 40 quid with the labels on.. My ex was a twat for doin that. If you buy clothes bloody wear them
I put knickers in the pot, and get raised £85 shoes and a £245 dress. That definitely beats my knickers in the game of clothes poker, but I'll not fold I'll be onto eBay in a flash searching for a bargain like that myself highly doubtful it can be beaten though you have a Royal Flush there A&E.
Old 13-08-2021, 03:15 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Courtesy of eBay:

Twas a very happy Christmas!! 👍🏽

- - -
Old 13-08-2021, 03:27 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Courtesy of eBay:

Twas a very happy Christmas!! 👍🏽
OMG that's like a dream come true to a clothes addict. I need to experience that....
Old 13-08-2021, 03:27 PM
Diamond Member

My girls got a lovely gift today from chloe and mia valentina. Mixed box with shoes, tights, undies, make up, hair accessories. Ive got a busy weekend ahead of me trying it all on them.

"yes skye.. Ive said already you can have the shoes". Ffs. Women!!

Old 13-08-2021, 03:42 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Actually I should probably retract that last comment. My girls have loads of clothes they haven't worn yet but that's my fault cos im addicted to buying them stuff

Such a problem, I continue to purchase things on a daily basis and now discovered another buying avenue...TK Maxx, always been a fan of this place. It's great for designer labels out of season at ridiculous markdowns, better than out of town factory outlets because of the range of labels. There's a little one nearby with another huge store not that far in other direction, not going to the big one because I won't have any money left after that trip.

Latest bargain, a Simonetta sweatshirt top probably £180 odd full price, I got it for £18. Boom.

Talking of donations the Expanding Wardrobe will be offloading some stuff soon, anyone looking for anything?

Jimpink
House of Pink
Wolka & Amy

Old 13-08-2021, 04:04 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimpink View Post
Such a problem, I continue to purchase things on a daily basis and now discovered another buying avenue...TK Maxx, always been a fan of this place. It's great for designer labels out of season at ridiculous markdowns, better than out of town factory outlets because of the range of labels. There's a little one nearby with another huge store not that far in other direction, not going to the big one because I won't have any money left after that trip.

Latest bargain, a Simonetta sweatshirt top probably £180 odd full price, I got it for £18. Boom.

Talking of donations the Expanding Wardrobe will be offloading some stuff soon, anyone looking for anything?

Jim you're worrying me I think you might need clothes rehab, but you're welcome in the game of clothes poker I like your raise. Sure I'll take a donation if your willing to give it A&E and Algaeholics have whittled my stake down to a few old chips. You're a gentleman let me know if you want to give me anything and of course I'll pay the postage.
Old 13-08-2021, 04:29 PM
Diamond Member

Well im not buying my 2 anything this week. They've had loads lately.
"yes emma i have heard what im saying... I know its bollox.. Yes I'll get those things you put in my watch list. Please dont do this when im talking to the guys. I want them to believe im the boss in my house... Stop laughing please"
Gotta go guys

Old 13-08-2021, 04:43 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Quote:
My girls got a lovely gift today from chloe and mia valentina. Mixed box with shoes, tights, undies, make up, hair accessories. Ive got a busy weekend ahead of me trying it all on them.

"yes skye.. Ive said already you can have the shoes". Ffs. Women!!

Now now girls, Chloe and Mia share the clothes and shoes, so you two should too. hehe

Chloe got some real bargains which arrived today:

£1.75 for the ones on the right and £2.50 for the ones on the left. Then there was a discount applied of £1.06, then the postage of £7.00 lol Yay!

But now we have a bit of a problem of lots of shoes!

Old 13-08-2021, 05:14 PM
Gold Member

I don't know how you'd all do it I paid £22.99 for my first pair of high heeled boots for Fiona I feel like a right chump. I'll have to up my game

They're lovely boots mind you when I get the full outfit she will look amazing in them.
Old 13-08-2021, 05:20 PM
Diamond Member

Most of what i buy is under a tenner. Rare i go over but sometimes i see something and that little voice in my head says mmmmm that would look lovely..
My girls have better clothes than i do. Emmas jeans are from diesel.. Mine are from tesco ffs