UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)

Old 13-06-2019, 03:04 PM

I do love a wee tease, though !
Old 13-06-2019, 09:07 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Welcome Jodie - a great unboxing!
Old 13-06-2019, 09:46 PM
Legendary Member

Welcome Jodie and congratulations Inverar.

Your background looks a bit cold, perhaps that could explain......

Happy Honeymoon.

CT

Old 14-06-2019, 09:23 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Ted View Post
Welcome Jodie and congratulations Inverar.

Your background looks a bit cold, perhaps that could explain......

Happy Honeymoon.

CT
You could say CT that being a bit cold might be the reason that Jodie is looking a bit "Nipply"

McSurfie
Old 25-07-2019, 10:32 AM
Silver Member

Default Nice!!!!!!

Welcome to you both, being a newby, i took the plunge with an ebay doll (rifrano), like you, my Jenna looks NOTHING like the pics on ebay, but I think she is much prettier!
I also spent a lot of time looking at neojoy, but after joining this forum went the extra mile and went to SSW for a JY163E.

How does the "feel" stack up against other dolls. As much as I like to look of Jenna, downstairs I find her a little hard and tight, JY look MUCH softer where it counts.

If Nejoy dolls all look as gorgeous as yours then they should quit using other peoples pics, doing so would make them much more trustable.
Old 25-07-2019, 02:36 PM
Silver Member

oh.....and just to be clear........Jodie is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
Old 25-07-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrock View Post
Welcome to you both, being a newby, i took the plunge with an ebay doll (rifrano), like you, my Jenna looks NOTHING like the pics on ebay, but I think she is much prettier!
I also spent a lot of time looking at neojoy, but after joining this forum went the extra mile and went to SSW for a JY163E.

How does the "feel" stack up against other dolls. As much as I like to look of Jenna, downstairs I find her a little hard and tight, JY look MUCH softer where it counts.

If Nejoy dolls all look as gorgeous as yours then they should quit using other peoples pics, doing so would make them much more trustable.
Hi Captain Rock,
And first up, thanks for the kind comments about Jodie. She is a gorgeous girl, isn't she? And she loves compliments too, so much appreciated!
The first doll I bought was on ebay too and, while she resembled the photos a bit (although the seller used stock WM photos), the quality of construction and TPE was not the best - within a short time the wires in her fingers all poked through (I've now cut them all out) and her knees soon developed holes. That was three years ago and, with some on-going repairs, she is still very much a part of my life and I have no regrets about buying her. In fact, she has been a great lesson in TPE doll care and repair.
Jodie, as mentioned earlier, turned out to be a lot prettier than her pics on the neojoy website which, as you point out, makes you wonder why they didn't put some genuine pics of her up in the first place!?!. It doesn't take much effort to dress a doll up and photograph here against a nice backdrop. I'm sure it would up their sales.
She has a nice soft TPE feel and while her boobs are quite hard (a bit like a 'real' woman with silicone implants), downstairs she is soft and pliable, so very pleasurable! I've not had her long enough to give any thoughts on long-term durability although so far no problems with the quality of the TPE and skeleton.
I also have a silicone doll (Samantha) and she really is much 'harder' to the touch and her downstairs bits much less flexible. But she is very durable - I've had her a couple of years with no problems at all.
Love to see a pic or two of Jenna... have you bought your JY163E?
Very best wishes
Old 25-07-2019, 06:13 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invervar View Post
A wee while ago a handful of threads appeared on the forum relating to Lucid Toys' Neodoll range, and they met with a mixed response from members. I had come across these dolls on ebay before but, intrigued, visited their website this time for a peak.
I liked the idea of pretty much instant delivery and, after mulling over their selection of girls, spent a day or two weighing up the pros and cons before taking the plunge.
On the pros front, the dolls are in the UK, delivery is next day and the price was low enough to take a punt.
On the cons front, the origins of some of the dolls listed are a bit unclear and there are no options for customisation (eyes, hair, vagina, standing feet, etc). What you are ordering is a pre-configured, off-the-shelf doll. But I was happy enough with that.
After a bit more mulling, I chose 'Naughty Ella', advertised as a 155cm tall 'realistic sex doll' weighing in at 37kg. Ordering online was easy and, after paying, I received confirmation and later a parcel tracking number. Cost was £695 plus a fiver for shipping from Oxford with DPD.
Although the website initially suggested earliest delivery would be Wednesday, the tracking number indicated she would arrive earlier, on the Tuesday (next day). I was happy with that and went to bed safe in the knowledge that Ella was making her journey north in the back of an HGV.
Tuesday dawned and, after checking in with DPD, I got my hour slot later in the day and, bang on schedule, the box arrived, a little over 24 hours after ordering.

Ella was well packaged, in a stout cardboard box with plenty of padding. I do wonder if the courier drivers know what boxes of this dimension contain! There was, however, nothing to indicate what was in the box - very discreet.
Once I had manhandled the 40kg box inside, I set it down flat on the floor and slit the Sellotape, keen to find out what was inside and how my new doll would measure up to her description.

First out of the box were the gift items - a comb, douche, wig, Japanese-style skirt and top, a single glove, a USB warmer and a black bag containing a box of condoms, sachets of talc and a bottle of lube.

Next came the head, well wrapped and complete with the padded eye protectors.

Then I lifted out the body. Everything was coming together nicely.

I could not fault the packaging. Ella arrived in perfect condition. The head screwed on without a problem and, once I had removed the padding around the hands and feet and put the wig on, Ella - rechristened Jodie - was good to go.
At this point it became clear that Jodie was not exactly as originally pictured on the website. Ella's pictures are of a WM Doll, which, for reference, you will find on the SSW website under the name June. However, the image showing the body profile with measurements on the Lucid Toys site is accurate. I measured Jodie and she matches that. I noticed today that they have added some additional images to Ella's page which are more representative.
The Neodoll range appears to offer four basic body heights with a selection of different heads and, despite Jodie not exactly matching Ella's images, I am more than happy with my purchase! If anything, the doll I received was more beautiful than the one advertised!

She looks beautiful, couldn’t help notice the free condoms in the gift pack, i got the strawberry flavour ones when i got a wm doll in March lol

Love the primark top as well, got so much stuff out of there for my next doll in sept i should live in there
Old 25-07-2019, 10:01 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invervar View Post
Hi Captain Rock,
And first up, thanks for the kind comments about Jodie. She is a gorgeous girl, isn't she? And she loves compliments too, so much appreciated!
The first doll I bought was on ebay too and, while she resembled the photos a bit (although the seller used stock WM photos), the quality of construction and TPE was not the best - within a short time the wires in her fingers all poked through (I've now cut them all out) and her knees soon developed holes. That was three years ago and, with some on-going repairs, she is still very much a part of my life and I have no regrets about buying her. In fact, she has been a great lesson in TPE doll care and repair.
Jodie, as mentioned earlier, turned out to be a lot prettier than her pics on the neojoy website which, as you point out, makes you wonder why they didn't put some genuine pics of her up in the first place!?!. It doesn't take much effort to dress a doll up and photograph here against a nice backdrop. I'm sure it would up their sales.
She has a nice soft TPE feel and while her boobs are quite hard (a bit like a 'real' woman with silicone implants), downstairs she is soft and pliable, so very pleasurable! I've not had her long enough to give any thoughts on long-term durability although so far no problems with the quality of the TPE and skeleton.
I also have a silicone doll (Samantha) and she really is much 'harder' to the touch and her downstairs bits much less flexible. But she is very durable - I've had her a couple of years with no problems at all.
Love to see a pic or two of Jenna... have you bought your JY163E?
Very best wishes
Jenna028.jpg

Jenna033.jpg

Jenna021.jpg

Theres a couple of pics of Jenna, I have a stack more, but havent re-sized them for the forum yet.
Yeah, pulled the trigger on the JY163E yesterday........already feels like a year!!
Again, so far, i hear good things about Neojoy, so yeah, they need to market their stuff properly, Jodie being a PRIME example..........Im sure it would bounce sales up.
I'll add another post with shote of the doll I have ordered from Andy at SSW.
Old 26-07-2019, 03:40 AM
Gold Member

Jodie and congratulations Inverar.

A rather decent unboxing review as well too

Anung