UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #681  
Old 04-10-2019, 03:25 PM
mandos's Avatar
mandos mandos is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Norwegistan
Posts: 307
Default

Lol @ Tommo. It is Ginger’s Australian cousin - she knows how to saddle a man up good and ride him into the sunset, or into bed...

I’m sorry, due to lack of space she is currently standing in my bedroom, so her perfect breasts are the last things I see in the evening and the first thing I see when I open my eyes - they make me feel funny.

Yeah the two new heads look nice too, one looks latino to me and the other is a cross between Alita Battle Angel (thanks Dean) and the Asian girlfriend of my dreams.

Last edited by mandos; 04-10-2019 at 05:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #682  
Old 04-10-2019, 04:51 PM
Tommo10's Avatar
Tommo10 Tommo10 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3,487
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandos View Post

Iím sorry, due to lack of space she is currently standing in my bedroom, so her perfect breasts are the last thing I see in the evening and the first thing I see when I open my eyes - they make me feel funny.
you are talking to a guy with doll buying withdrawal symptoms, I've nearly done six weeks, and that's a record I am proud of

Seriously, they are bringing them out quicker than I can keep up with, and they are all very nice.

This was the direction it was going in, 171H, she's got that Tommo you need me look. plus height and tits
To me she's 155DD on loopy juice. and I need her! .


But now Ginger's running around making room for the 162E. I am really unsure what to do, I can't possibly upset her, for my own sake

Tommo
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #683  
Old 04-10-2019, 05:05 PM
mandos's Avatar
mandos mandos is online now
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Norwegistan
Posts: 307
Default

I feel somewhat responsible for your little problem

Ginger is making room? What room? I just watched that video of yours 15 minutes ago and I do not see any room. You digging downwards and getting a cellar?
Reply With Quote
  #684  
Old 04-10-2019, 07:08 PM
dollman2's Avatar
dollman2 dollman2 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Harrogate
Posts: 2,164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
you are talking to a guy with doll buying withdrawal symptoms, I've nearly done six weeks, and that's a record I am proud of

Seriously, they are bringing them out quicker than I can keep up with, and they are all very nice.

This was the direction it was going in, 171H, she's got that Tommo you need me look. plus height and tits
To me she's 155DD on loopy juice. and I need her! .


But now Ginger's running around making room for the 162E. I am really unsure what to do, I can't possibly upset her, for my own sake

Tommo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandos View Post
I feel somewhat responsible for your little problem

Ginger is making room? What room? I just watched that video of yours 15 minutes ago and I do not see any room. You digging downwards and getting a cellar?
they will be setting up a sale thread for Tommo
__________________
All My Girls Pic's
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...bum.php?u=3971
Reply With Quote
  #685  
Old 04-10-2019, 07:27 PM
Tommo10's Avatar
Tommo10 Tommo10 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3,487
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollman2 View Post
they will be setting up a sale thread for Tommo
It is starting to look that way

I have already sold most of my furniture. to fit them in
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #686  
Old 04-10-2019, 08:50 PM
dollman2's Avatar
dollman2 dollman2 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Harrogate
Posts: 2,164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
It is starting to look that way

I have already sold most of my furniture. to fit them in


you will need a converted warehouse
__________________
All My Girls Pic's
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...bum.php?u=3971
Reply With Quote
  #687  
Old 05-10-2019, 05:25 PM
shamus's Avatar
shamus shamus is online now
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 3,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
It is starting to look that way

I have already sold most of my furniture. to fit them in
And of course, that gives more money to buy more girls which creates the need to sell more furniture to fit them it. lol.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #688  
Old 12-10-2019, 03:59 PM
Liz_xxx Liz_xxx is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 104
Default

I've said it before but I'll say it again, this thread really is a valuable resource. Thanks guys for all your time and efforts in compiling this ever expanding list . It does mean my wanted list keeps growing but so be it .

Reply With Quote
  #689  
Old 12-10-2019, 04:39 PM
captainrock's Avatar
captainrock captainrock is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: West country lad
Posts: 363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
you are talking to a guy with doll buying withdrawal symptoms, I've nearly done six weeks, and that's a record I am proud of

Seriously, they are bringing them out quicker than I can keep up with, and they are all very nice.

This was the direction it was going in, 171H, she's got that Tommo you need me look. plus height and tits
To me she's 155DD on loopy juice. and I need her! .


But now Ginger's running around making room for the 162E. I am really unsure what to do, I can't possibly upset her, for my own sake

Tommo
Sweet JESUS she is an absolute knockout!!!! I'm in lust!!!
Reply With Quote
  #690  
Old 12-10-2019, 04:50 PM
Tommo10's Avatar
Tommo10 Tommo10 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3,487
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz_xxx View Post
I've said it before but I'll say it again, this thread really is a valuable resource. Thanks guys for all your time and efforts in compiling this ever expanding list . It does mean my wanted list keeps growing but so be it .

Thank you Liz,

It was an idea I had about this time last year, it was something that I thought would be useful, and occupy my time during those few weeks upto Christmas with dark nights and such, I really underestimated the size of it, Shamus did a great job and a lions share, along with Mandos, and many others helping out along the way and I wish to thank them all.
I am really glad it's been of value, it is far from finished, hopefully I can get some time soon to continue, it's just life gets in the way sometimes unfortunately and it's really the time I am missing this year.

My only hope it didn't cause too much financial pain for anyone.

Tommo
__________________



Last edited by Tommo10; 12-10-2019 at 08:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.