UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 06-10-2019, 12:20 PM

Many thanks for sharing. You have some nice dolls around you.
I own some dolls, a 175 too and I'm 170 myself. It's a special thing to need high heels to get the same high as your doll. She has a nice and soft bum and is very photogenic except 2 imperfections.

I'm searching for information about silicon heads on TPE bodies since I saw them a few months ago, but no additional info.
So again, thanks for sharing.

I think the silicon heads will increase the photographic part much.
I've only one bad experience with the silicon head of a silicon doll from the past, because I was not shaved. After a few months the skin peeled around the mouth.
Please keep us up to date and don't forget to shave.

Implanted human hair is a nice thing too. People buy human hair wigs since decades.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:28 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alikan View Post
I own some dolls, a 175 too and I'm 170 myself. It's a special thing to need high heels to get the same high as your doll. She has a nice and soft bum and is very photogenic except 2 imperfections.

I'm searching for information about silicon heads on TPE bodies since I saw them a few months ago, but no additional info.

I've only one bad experience with the silicon head of a silicon doll from the past, because I was not shaved. After a few months the skin peeled around the mouth.

Implanted human hair is a nice thing too. People buy human hair wigs since decades.

The JY 170 has the option of a silicone head:

https://www.jydoll.com/jydoll-5ft58-...d-godness.html
Old 06-10-2019, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
The JY 170 has the option of a silicone head:

https://www.jydoll.com/jydoll-5ft58-...d-godness.html
Yep, I have the TPE version of the Goddess head. She's gorgeous, but I wasn't ready to pay $1200 for a head tho. Waiting for these heads to go down in price and gonna catch em them all hehe
Old 06-10-2019, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alikan View Post

Thanks for the kind words. I love how photogenic the 175 is. Just a bit on the heavy side. I'm 180cm myself. I just hope the silicone gets light and softer but still look amazing over time. Hard silicone is not kissable hehe. My favorite from the JY lineup is still my #222 head.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:41 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garriola83 View Post
Thanks for the kind words. I love how photogenic the 175 is. Just a bit on the heavy side. I'm 180cm myself. I just hope the silicone gets light and softer but still look amazing over time. Hard silicone is not kissable hehe. My favorite from the JY lineup is still my #222 head.
The #222 is very nice. Sophie came with #167 (sometimes called Kenna). The #134 looks a little on the small side on the 175 (it's sometimes paired with the 170H, which I suspect is the tallest it's ideally suited to, helped by that body's narrower shoulders), but you can disguise this with the right wig

The silicone on the dolls is definitely getting softer, but I think they have to use a harder variety (same with TPE) for the implanted hair.

Yes, the silicone heads are gorgeous, but I agree with you about the price.