UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > WM Doll Forum.

Old 13-05-2019, 06:19 PM
Active New Member

Dear all

So, the time has come to make a new post on this thread.
Wednesday last week I took a day off from work, and stayed home to receive a large box from FedEx that slowly, but surely had made its way from the other side of the globe.

The contents of said box was already named Katja. She took me by surprise, since I got no message that she had shipped. Suddenly FedEx sent an SMS on my mobile phone about customs matters on an incoming parcel with "plastic mannequins" (yes - plural). I entered the tracking number, and found out she had visited New Delhi and was bound for France. When she arrived there, she stayed for a long time, then Cologne in Germany for a couple of days, and finally Copenhagen in Denmark for a day before going to Oslo, Norway. Customs held her for "manually inspection", as they called it. Almost two days. But then she arrived:

I opened the box very slowly and carefully, taking my time. Unboxing each item at a time, laying them aside. Finally I found a white bag with her head. I got a shock when taking it out, because her face was compressed, and the nose was flattened, and she had a terrible underbite. I massaged the TPE a bit, and she changed her face closer to what I had pictured. I sat the head aside (later it changed more, and now it is nice). I put the box up on end, and "walked" the body out of the box. I cleaned her in the shower with mild soapy water, dried her, and laid her to rest. Unfortunately I was busy with work, so only after some time I was able to put talc on her, put on panties and a nightgown, attached her head and put on a wig. And there she was: Katja:

I have some more photos I plan to share, but first I would like to ask if I am posting them correctly? It seems I can upload them as attachment, but only with very low resolution. Or - I can post them using link/address/URL. But then the photo appears as very large (at least it did when I previewed this post).

Finally the weekend came, and Saturday I had a whole day at home with my new friend, and no need to go to work. A friend called and told me he was in the neighbourhood, asking if I wanted a visit. First time ever he heard me declining the offer of a visit, I think...

I want to thank everybody on this forum for giving me the inspiration, courage and knowledge to decide on getting a WM166C/273.
Old 13-05-2019, 06:32 PM
Platinum Member

Katja!

Good to see you safe and sound after your long journey. I trust the jet lag has subsided.
Old 13-05-2019, 07:35 PM
Silver Member

Hello Tor,

Katja is stunning. I hope you and her are happy in each others company.

For advice on posting photos of Katja the link below has a step by step guide on uploading them and linking them into forum posts.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=2271

Hope that helps.

Seth
Old 22-06-2019, 10:57 PM
Active New Member

An amazing love story, Tor. Thank's for sharing. I too share an infatuation with the 166 c and the 273 head. Hope one day my story ends like yours.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:02 PM
Platinum Member

I fear for Tor's safety. Has anyone seen him since this man eater arrived??
😨
Old 07-10-2019, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
I fear for Tor's safety. Has anyone seen him since this man eater arrived??
😨
I use to talk to him and follow his thread over on TDF, but I've not seen or heard from either of them since June.

Old 07-10-2019, 08:44 PM
Platinum Member

Oh dear...

Perhaps the WM166C/#273 combination needs a health warning... 😕