UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > WM Doll Forum.

Old 19-02-2019, 08:22 PM
Active New Member

Default WM Dolls 166C 273 my dream girl

Hello everybody.

I found this forum last weekend, and I can think of no better place to ask my questions. Please let me introduce myself briefly. I'm a 42 years old, living in Norway, had a girlfriend for seven years whom I loved very much and recently lost (cancer). Naturally I am sad and lonely, miss her, and think about her many times every hour.

When reading online to find good advice on how to deal with this, I read about company dolls. I quickly understood these are sexdolls, but not the oldfashioned kind that look very unrealistic. Some do in fact look very real. After looking through a lot of pages, I saw one picture which gave me the feeling of being punched in the stomach. The doll's face looks similar to that of my girlfriend. So many thoughts and feelings going through my mind.

I am referring to WM Dolls 166C with the 273 head shown with blonde hair as a soldier My girlfriend was 172 cm, so the doll's height of 166 cm is quite close. She was also very slim, but had B cups as opposed to the doll's C cups. But the overall likeness is striking. When looking at the pictures, I got tears in my eyes as well as a warm feeling. I do understand this is only metal and plastic, but nevertheless I am attracted to the doll. Not so much the thought of having sex with it, but more for having her sit on the sofa, hold her, touch the hair and so on. And finally, we arrive at the question section of my first post:

1)
What is the quality like on the WM Dolls 166C? Is it a good brand and a solid model? Do the joints in the metal skeleton get worn out from moving them, making them loose and floppy? Or do they stay solid for many years?

2)
How durable is the TPE rubber/plastic? Will the body retain its shape over time, or will it start to sag and droop? It does not separate from the metal skeleton, or fingers or toes break off? How long does such a model last?

3)
How can I best store the doll? I would like her to sit on the sofa wearing normal clothes, or lay in bed wearing underwear. I read something online that the TPE plastic will give off some grease or fat, staining clothes and furniture. Also, clothes will give off colour to the doll's skin, making it discolored or blotched, I have read. And tight clothes will deform the body. But I don't know if this is with silicone, or TPE, WM Dolls or only other brands. I am also worried that if the doll is sitting on the sofa in the same position 24/7 for many months, the TPE body will be squished out of its original shape (the bum will get a "flat spot" or similar). Also, does the model break down in sunlight?

4)
My last question is simply: how realistic is this doll? From the pictures, it looks almost real. But that might be with lots of professional makeup and photoshopping of the pictures. I have found no pictures of the WM Dolls 166C with the 273 head other than the very professional promotional pictures. It is simply too much money to waste on something that is not almost perfect. Would it be an idea to buy just the head first to see if the realism meets my expectations?

Sincerely thank you,
best regards, Tor
Old 19-02-2019, 09:35 PM
Silver Member

Hei Tor og velkommen.

I am sorry about your loss. Cancer is a terrible thing that affects a lot of us one way or another.

The doll you speak of is actually a Norwegian doll and the photos show her plotting to invade Sweden. This is not a joke, those photos were taken in my garage in Norway a few months ago and that map she has with her is of Sweden. What a coincidence.

As I am considered biased when it comes to WM Dolls (I do some of their promotional photoshoots for them) I will not comment on your questions, we have several others on this forum that have the same doll so I will let them speak. But out of the plethora of dolls available from WM this has so far been my favourite and I am still shocked whenever I look at this doll, such physical beauty is rare. Apart from being somewhat cold to the touch these dolls feel surprisingly real, even more so with clothes on, and is nice to have around the house if you feel lonely or just want the physical presence of someone while watching TV or to greet you when you come home. Quite therapeutic. Added bonus is they are anatomically correct and fully capable of being a sex partner too, if you ever want or need, all up to you.
Old 19-02-2019, 10:20 PM
Active New Member

Det er en liten verden (it is a small world), Mandos.

My sincere thanks for your warm welcome and those considerate words. What I miss the most about my woman is the last kiss before I go to work, and how she used to come running when I came home, cling around my neck and kiss me. She made me feel really special. I understand a doll is just a doll, but I think this is what can get me through the darkest time. I hope to meet another love in the future, but it would be nice to have "someone" to put my arms around for a while.

I respect your decision not to promote the WM Dolls. But may I ask you a couple of very Norway-spesific questions, please? I've seen in media how some Norwegian men have been sentenced by the legal system for importing sexdolls. It seems this is an age-thing, as the dolls were small in size. So the 166C model would not set off any alarms at customs? My second concern is that customs will open the parcel/package (I think they x-ray all boxes, so a "human body" would certainly make them open the box). And if they open it, there is a chance they might damage the doll... I can't find any Norwegian shops that sell these models, so it seems I must buy from some other country.

I really appreciate your welcome and the information.
Ha en god kveld, og takk for hjelpen. Tor.
(Det er noen fantastiske bilder du har tatt. Med en slik soldat ville vi garantert tvunget "sÝta bror" i kne i en invasjon).
Old 19-02-2019, 10:36 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor View Post
...I understand a doll is just a doll...
Wait...... until you get one before making that statement - they can be sooo much more!

All my girls are WMs. Their biggest fault is their fingers are somewhat fragile. No matter how much you care for them they will succumb. It's not the end of the world though.

I'll answer Q4... Superbly realistic... and increasingly so the more attention you give her. Look after her, she'll look after you. A simple answer to your simple question, I hope...

Do check out our website below as these are real world photo's from someone who does not profess to be a professional photographer, but a lowly hobbyist with a talent for life study (I think!).

Best wishes.
Old 19-02-2019, 10:50 PM
Silver Member

The trick to enjoy a doll to the fullest is just to let yourself go with the flow, let your imagination work freely and your satisfaction and feeling of companionship will be much more fulfilling. They can fool your brain sometimes and it is not unpleasant when that happens. Itís very individual, for some a doll can be a companion, for others a piece of art, for some a pure sex object but I think most often a combination. For me they are beautiful photo models. I usually try to sell them when I am done with the photos, but I am keeping this one

No alarms would go off as long as you stay above 150cm. I say itís a 50/50 chance they open the box, and if they do it does Ďt matter. They just look around, itís their job. They have gotten so used to these dolls now itís just another day at work for them. I have imported over 20 dolls for photography and only had one incident, and I think that was FedExís fault, and that doll was extremely heavy so that might have caused it.
Unless you live close to Oslo it will most likely be Bring that delivers the doll, and it is just a brown cardboard box so nothing really suspicious.
Expect to pay an extra 25% tax + some small handling fees, so keep your invoice and documents ready if they ask for it on SMS or email. It is important that the value on the box corresponds withthe value on the invoice.

I did talk with a shop in Norway that thought about selling these, but they did not go through with it. The shops that do sell TPE dolls only sell the cheap knock-offs that has no brand. Stay away.
As we live in Norway it does not really matter who you buy from as the doll is shipped directly from China (in other countries you can get the seller to import and inspect, then ship to you when all is OK), but I prefer using resellers in either the UK or Germany, they are closest, we all think alike, the communication is better and there is no bullshit.
Old 19-02-2019, 11:47 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor View Post
Hello everybody.

I found this forum last weekend, and I can think of no better place to ask my questions. Please let me introduce myself briefly. I'm a 42 years old, living in Norway, had a girlfriend for seven years whom I loved very much and recently lost (cancer). Naturally I am sad and lonely, miss her, and think about her many times every hour.

When reading online to find good advice on how to deal with this, I read about company dolls. I quickly understood these are sexdolls, but not the oldfashioned kind that look very unrealistic. Some do in fact look very real. After looking through a lot of pages, I saw one picture which gave me the feeling of being punched in the stomach. The doll's face looks similar to that of my girlfriend. So many thoughts and feelings going through my mind.

I am referring to WM Dolls 166C with the 273 head shown with blonde hair as a soldier My girlfriend was 172 cm, so the doll's height of 166 cm is quite close. She was also very slim, but had B cups as opposed to the doll's C cups. But the overall likeness is striking. When looking at the pictures, I got tears in my eyes as well as a warm feeling. I do understand this is only metal and plastic, but nevertheless I am attracted to the doll. Not so much the thought of having sex with it, but more for having her sit on the sofa, hold her, touch the hair and so on. And finally, we arrive at the question section of my first post:

1)
What is the quality like on the WM Dolls 166C? Is it a good brand and a solid model? Do the joints in the metal skeleton get worn out from moving them, making them loose and floppy? Or do they stay solid for many years?

2)
How durable is the TPE rubber/plastic? Will the body retain its shape over time, or will it start to sag and droop? It does not separate from the metal skeleton, or fingers or toes break off? How long does such a model last?

3)
How can I best store the doll? I would like her to sit on the sofa wearing normal clothes, or lay in bed wearing underwear. I read something online that the TPE plastic will give off some grease or fat, staining clothes and furniture. Also, clothes will give off colour to the doll's skin, making it discolored or blotched, I have read. And tight clothes will deform the body. But I don't know if this is with silicone, or TPE, WM Dolls or only other brands. I am also worried that if the doll is sitting on the sofa in the same position 24/7 for many months, the TPE body will be squished out of its original shape (the bum will get a "flat spot" or similar). Also, does the model break down in sunlight?

4)
My last question is simply: how realistic is this doll? From the pictures, it looks almost real. But that might be with lots of professional makeup and photoshopping of the pictures. I have found no pictures of the WM Dolls 166C with the 273 head other than the very professional promotional pictures. It is simply too much money to waste on something that is not almost perfect. Would it be an idea to buy just the head first to see if the realism meets my expectations?

Sincerely thank you,
best regards, Tor
Hi Tor,

so sorry for your loss.

hope that I touch upon all of your questions but if I've missed anything at all please repost a follow up and we will answer it.

1) Quality of the 166C is second to non. It seems to me that in the face of increasing competition WM have very much moved the goal posts. I've had my 166C now for almost three months and I still cannot stop proding her stomach whch just feels so realistic. My Natasha and Tommo's Victoria are both 166C #273's. This model is still too new to say how she wil be in a year, five years or ten. All I can go on is the quality of my lil WM135 who is now five years old and except for a wrist issue that I had to fix last year she's all good... Well, her TPE is all good, her joints are loose but thats not necessarily a bad thing... She just can't stand anymore.

2) The 166C is a softer compound than some of the earlier models but that said, it also seems quite robust. Natasha has no nicks or wear. WM's do not in my experience sag or droop and I've got four of them. The TPE binds well to the skeleton. The fingers on the 166C are the best I've encountered with a WM to date but that does not mean that the wires may not snap at some stage in her life. When they do I will fix her. On the longevity, as I say, each model is different but Yvette (my 135) is five and feels as though she will be good for another few yet. Worth noting that the 166C is extremely well balanced and the easiest doll that I have ever posed (not that I've posed that many of them).

3) Keep the clothes as light coloured as possible, preferably white to avoid staining. Loss of oil in minimal. I powder my girls head to foot with cornflour a couple of times a week and that prevents the problems that some who do not know how to look after their girls encounter. I have some black clothes that the dolls wear without issue. In general buy good quality clothes and wash them a lot before first use. Worth noting that the darker the doll the less prone they are to staining. I've never had a problem with deformations but that said I don't put clothes on them that are that tight... If you leave her on a hard surface you will get deformation but a soft sofa or bed I'm not seeing it. Others may disagree... I can't see her not moving for months.
I'ts not a good idea to leave them in direct sunlight or the skin tone will lighten.

4) They are a lot more realistic than the photo's... Well, my photo's, lol. If Mandos is behind the lense they are alive. Hang on a sec, let me see if I can find a pic for you of Natasha who is light tan, the one that you have seen from Mandos shoots is tan... I know that Tommo's Victoria was a result of going to the vendor with Mandos's army girl pic and saying "I want her exactly as she is there". My pics haven't been photo shopped, my makeup skills or really basic and my camera is just a point and click. nothing fancy. They're just snaps from the family album.

Quick snap of Natasha

The #273 but on the WM140A body

And back to a WM166C (she must like you. Doesn't get those out for just anyone).

Even though the #273's come from the same moulds do not expect them to be identical... Actually, I did something the other day where we were cmparing three #273's on the site. Take a look and you will see what I mean :

whether its a waste of money is down to you. Personally I would not be without my girls each of which has there own personality... trust me, I'm not a nutter, you'll understand when you have lived with one (or several) for a while... They're really not just dolls! And no matter what pre conceived notions you may have about their functionality you quickly cotton on to them not being a sex toy no matter how some companies market them.

Sure that there will be loads more questions. Mandos is your man for depth of knowledge but if I can offer any assistance at all just shout.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 20-02-2019, 02:37 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Tor...here in UKLD Forums
Old 20-02-2019, 06:48 PM

Hi Tor,

I am really sorry to hear about your loss.

Shamus's post sums up everything nicely and I totally agree with most of that.

I have Victoria WM166c #273 head, and yes, Mandos is to blame for that one. She's Tan skin colour, I ordered her to look like the photos that mandos did and you have seen, I do that a lot, I send the photo to the Vendor and say get me one of these! They did get the odd minor thing incorrect, I did realise when I saw the factory photos, but getting pink nails, instead of natural and slightly lighter nipple colour, I can sort all them out, I just said yes, she perfect get her packed up and get her sent to me.

Now if you want my quick answer, and don't want to read anymore, then here it is.

WHEN YOU PLACE THE ORDER NEXT WEEK, MAKE SURE SHE GOT STANDING FEET.

She's one of my favorite TPE dolls and I do like her a lot, and it's taken me a bit to say that, I have been ask lots questions privately and been struggling with that answer. I have had a WM157b #162 head for 12 months now, and she's always been number one for me. Then I have an Elf doll WM158D with #172 head and she is absolutely stunning. What I am trying to say is Victoria had got her work cut to be able to impress me. She's won me over on height alone, she wears boots most of the time and I am 5ft 10inch (177cm) and she just seem a perfect height for me.

For clothes it's best to buy better quality, cheap ebay items can be a nightmare, some costumes are non washable and the dyes are not fixed, alway keep well away from them, most of my girls wear white around the house, I like white and I don't have to worry about any issues, they also wear blonde wigs, or the ones that are light coloured inside, I don't do that much black colour. I powder tpe with talc (I have silicone girls too and use cornflour on them) and don't powder that often, I call it when they need it, you can tell, and to be honest if I did all my girls twice a week I would never go to work.

The main weak point on dolls are the finger wires, but I have a few dolls that I've got second hand last year, they must be over two years old now, the fingers are fine, in fact most of my girls fingers are okay, but I am super careful and watch the position of the hands while I'm moving them about.

My plan with Victoria was to have her more of a dark haired army girl, when they arrive sometimes things change, in my case they normally end up been blonde, I like blondes I think she changed a bit from the day she arrived, and the photo Shamus posted of Victoria, she was ginger in that one.
Victoria is 34.2kg on my scales with her head on naked with boots on.

Anyways this is my WM166c #273, Tan Skin and blonde.

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 20-02-2019 at 08:08 PM.
Old 20-02-2019, 07:47 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Just have to say matey that Victoria is truly stunning. So different to Natasha yet both of them have traffic stopping looks.

I was thinking about this thread last night and I think that the answer really is "For anyone who owns a WM166C #273. Would you now buy her now that you have lived with her for some time".

I don't even have to think about the answer to that one. Yes I would. There are many dolls (mostly WM's) that I would buy but the 166C is the only one currently available where I would consider buying a second one.

Shamus.
Old 20-02-2019, 07:53 PM
Silver Member

I actually took delivery of my second one about two weeks ago

Was planning to do a naughty/slutty vs. nice/nerdy university girl shoot... wonder which one people would choose.