UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Help forum

Old 06-10-2019, 11:23 AM

Default Doll legality

Just a question around which dolls are deemed legal to ship into the U.K. from foreign websites . As I have been exploring the doll community I am beginning to descover tha if you have a lower budget upto say £500 the only dolls available are either a kimberdoll or a 100 to 125cm doll which seem to be illegal to ship as they are deemed childlike. I have no wish to buy a child like doll for me my doll would be a women and looking at them they have large breasts and ass for the most part so I figure that itís in relation to height , and some facial features on certain dolls, If I had lots of money I would just buy a £3000 beautiful full women doll and problem solved , but donít ,So my question what height is legal to ship and are there any other dolls out there under £500 apart from a kimber doll ?
Old 06-10-2019, 11:37 AM
Silver Member

Hi,

My understanding is that the UK vendors won't bring in anything under 140cm. If you bought such a doll from a foreign website/reseller and imported it yourself, you'd run a risk of a knock on the door from Her Majesty's boys in blue.

If budget is a problem, stick with Kimber. Although I have no direct experience of the brand, others on the Forum do.

Otherwise, save up your pennies and go for a more expensive brand. JY start at not much over a grand and although you can pay quite a bit more for a WM etc, JY are in my view pretty decent and have some of the nicest faces out there (but watch weight). It all depends on what floats your boat (and your bank account )

Best wishes
PD
Old 06-10-2019, 11:44 AM

Thanks Pd there defo a market out there for kimber type dolls , do you know if I could put a different head on a kimber ?
Old 06-10-2019, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markepson View Post
Thanks Pd there defo a market out there for kimber type dolls , do you know if I could put a different head on a kimber ?
I believe they use the standard thread, so yes in theory.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:03 PM

Second hand is also an option. Not everyoneís ideal but if cleaned to a very high standard they are good as new anyway. Plus a lot of owners never use them without protection.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:22 PM

Most UK vendors sell dolls at around 148cm and above, that is because they feel that is the minimum height that's safe to bring into the country. I have question a vendor on height because I was thinking of a DS silicone doll and she's 145cm, the vendor said that was okay but 140cm was not.. Tpe dolls are mainly 140cm which is a 'No' and 148cm which is yes, with very few dolls in between. Certain tall flat chested dolls are deemed not fit to import into the country, they have been stopped and seized so vendors won't import them in.

For your money you can get a Kimber doll or something second hand if and when they come up, remember though a second hand WM in really good condition usually sells in no time and for half its original price which is around £750.

There are a lot of sites selling fake dolls claiming they are WM, Irontech, or whatever, they are not and you will not know exactly what you are getting if anything at all.

Tommo

Old 06-10-2019, 12:24 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Welcome In theory yes, as NDjdjjjjdj mentioned. Of course you'd have to watch skin tone matching.
Old 06-10-2019, 01:15 PM

Thank you both for the advice , I guess iam jus impatient to get a doll lol , but I will do as you say and look out for a good second hand one or maybe when I have saved up get the kimber and look for a different head
Kind regards
Mark
Old 06-10-2019, 01:29 PM
Platinum Member

Out of interest, does anyone KNOW (or guess!) what skin tone Kimber is, relative to the Jinsan skin tones??
Old 06-10-2019, 01:33 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Thank you both for the advice , I guess iam jus impatient to get a doll lol , but I will do as you say and look out for a good second hand one or maybe when I have saved up get the kimber and look for a different head
Kind regards
Mark
Tell me about impatience I'm trying to decide whether to go for another JY (there's one that's really tempting me) or wait until I can afford a silicone Sino or SM at around twice the price...

Although there's more than just the cost at play.