UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > For Sale Forum.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:31 PM
Active New Member

Default For sale - my order at Sinthetics

I don't know if this will fly with Sinthetics but WTH ....

I placed an order in December 2013 with a $2000 USD deposit. As I understand it the 'value' of my order is the $2000 USD deposit AND the 'locked in' low sale price that was in effect at the time I placed my order. Incidentally, the last time I got a response on the question from Sinthetics, and it's been MANY months, I was reassured that the discount price was still locked in even though the list price of the dolls has increased in the intervening years.

In December 2017 I decided to cancel my order and requested a refund. Seven months. Crickets. At this point I really just want whatever money I can salvage from this transaction. Sinthetics' refund policy, still posted on their web site as I write this, is a 10% refund fee. So if they were communicating with me AND processing refund requests, I'd be expecting $1800 USD.

I'm asking $1600 USD for my order. Subject to Sinthetics agreeing, you get a $2000 USD credit towards a doll and MAYBE the discounted price in effect in 2013. Your mission:
- get Sinthetics to talk to you (heh)
- get them to talk to ME (to 'translate' a userid at uklovedollforums to an order number in their database) (BIG heh)
- get them to agree to transfer my order to you
- get them to send me a check for $1600 USD (to preserve as much anonymity as possible, I want them to handle the money)
- send them the $1600 USD (or whatever they decide to charge you for this deal)

Any takers?
Old 07-08-2018, 09:34 PM
Active New Member

If they haven't fulfilled your order in the first 4 years before you cancelled, what guarantee is there that will fulfil the order for anyone else?
Old 07-08-2018, 09:53 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollgirl View Post
If they haven't fulfilled your order in the first 4 years before you cancelled, what guarantee is there that will fulfil the order for anyone else?
They didn't fulfill my order because it was on hold at my request. Nevertheless they also didn't respond to my request for a refund in seven months. But to answer your question, any guarantee that they fulfill any order would have to come from them. As anyone who has been around 'the hobby' for 'a while' 'should' be aware, that is the nature of doing business with Sinthetics. So I expect only someone who has already decided they are interested in purchasing a Sinthetic would be interested in my offer.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Administrator

Sinth have always produced a fantabulous lady and they have great 'sculpts' but there's always been a load of stress and a helluva of a long waiting time. I'd advise a shedload of caution for any prospective buyer who take up your offer.

Caveat emptor.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 07-08-2018, 10:31 PM
Gold Member

I'd be inclined to ask for the interest accrued on top.

Essentially, you have loaned them $2000 for 4 years.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:37 PM

I’m not interested, but sorry that they ripped you off.
Have you tried just buying a doll from them with your credit?
Old 07-08-2018, 10:41 PM

Ahh....I was unfamiliar with them....I just looked on their website...you can’t get a doll for less than 6000. Why are they so expensive ? Are they the best dolls?

Could you maybe buy just a head from them for 2000 ?
At least you would have something that you might be able to sell on
Old 07-08-2018, 11:19 PM
Active New Member

All high-end silicone dolls are similarly priced. I couldn't say if Sinthetics are the best dolls. But in the many photos I've seen of them they are very beautiful. They don't sell heads unless the customer already has one of their bodies. And the neck connector would almost certainly be incompatible with any of my dolls. I have three high-end silicone dolls including a 4woods S+ which I bought a year ago when I was pretty sure Sinthetics would not be fulfilling my order in a reasonable time frame. A photo of my S+ is posted in the 4woods forum here. As I said in my OP, I just want to recover as much of my deposit as I can. Anyone taking the chance by buying my order gets at least a $400 USD discount.
Old 08-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Diamond Member

Um.

I nearly got seduced by a Sinthetics once.

But really from their reputation I'd think it appropriate to have communication from Sinthetics on this sale before handing money over.

In my opinion you should be making a lot of noise on ODC about this, writing to Sinthetics first indicating that you're going to, one way or another, so that they can ensure that it's a good way.

The sort of delays, and risks, that you're indicating here are very good reason why Sinthetics has been outlawed by TDF. I hope and pray that the right outcome arises in this instance but Sinthetics' response seems to be a crucially required element in this sale.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:30 PM
Bronze Member

Mission Impossible!